can you please...NERF CATWOMAN!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Amontron, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Catwoman needs to be a meme now
  2. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

I already reported about this, but guess what, dev team put it under the rug, its like tey say "pvp inst our focus".
    • Like x 1
  3. Isif Committed Player

This is basically an add for purchasing Catwoman...tsk, tsk. Stop doing the leg work for this social experiment.
  4. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Birds Of Prey New Player

I'm guessing most of you don't know this, but this is not a balancing issue, Catwoman and Cheetah are both bugged, when the legends characters had a stats change in accordance with a previous update, Catwoma
    n and Cheetah kept the old numbers. Try Cheetah and Catwoman, do a combo and compare the damage with any other legends character. You will find you do 3x more damage. This bug occurred once before and now it is back. And sadly legends as a result is unplayable in my opinion.
    • Like x 2
  6. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Catwoman is *the* best DC character!

Please *do not* nerf her!

*drops soiled kitty litter on the noggins of naysayers!*
  7. Highball New Player

yes, nerf her, or fix the glitch, or whatever. i don't own catwoman. i play legends i like, simple as that. as a result, i keep getting destroyed by catwomen. usually they just spam range. when there's several of them i'm downed in about 5 seconds. it's ridic.

cheetah and batman are up there too.
  8. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

I remember people complaining about her shields, now the damage, please fix pvp period.
  9. RakkatyTam Active Player

This.

It is not that Catwoman is so OP anymore but the fact that the nerf did not affect her as much, yeah she used to be top tier but still took a heavy risk reward play style to do well with her. Especially at higher levels of play. All this changed of course when they totally nerfed every other character and made playing legends feel like you are fighting in the mud while wearing pillows on your fists. The weapons nerf ruined legends and just made it a slow game of who can spam their powers fastest.

Catwoman's special MA variant was not being affected was a complete oversight and in my opinion does not need a nerf. What they need to do is buff everyone else back up to where they use to be,
    • Like x 2
  10. Starblast Well-Known Player

Catwoman is the most broken in legends she has ever been. I understand she has always been strong as a legend but right now it is just crazy out of control. I'm a big fan of Catwoman and I even gave a suggestion several times to have her, wonder woman, and Harley Impassioned skins as legends but I want people to want to like the characters and mechanics and enjoy themselves cuz legend PVP is very fun. Call it whatever you want....overpower, broken, unbalanced, but bottom line she needs something done. People are clearly catching on too as it is rare you will encounter a battle not featuring catwoman. I consider myself decent at many legend characters and can sometimes hold matches off til the end. I think it's more of a case of her being broken than overpowered as previously mentioned. I wish I could breakdown specifics more but just by playing the game in legends and it is obvious. It's also not fair to Catwoman fans who want to play her and skilled but have to endure this.

On a side note....the voice actress for her legends voices can easily do an update that is less Paris Hilton-ish and from other dialogue in game the actress can clearly do it. It needs a tad more aggression in tone. just sayin.
  11. Irmensul Well-Known Player

Cant believe with the powers so unbalanced that so many are bothered about this
  12. BestPlayerAfrica Well-Known Player

playing regular batman in legends ... catwoman is not a problem ... well batman set is ******** too but i mean .... just dont take circe and hope to sneak out a win ... take boken char too ? idk just saying ...

plus the 2 main spamming combo of cat are both blockable even at the very end of it ... but when u dont block it for whatever reason ... holy sheet the damage are unreal bruh!
  13. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

i remember when 2 face ruled...so so long ago...
  14. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

Catwoman has always been one of the top tier Legends character... However, I cant figure out how people make her so OP... for me, I always prefer Power Girl and Supergirl..
  15. DC Urban Committed Player

Came close to beating some good Catwomen with Robin because I am cheap and just need the marks...They are predictable if that helps
    (it doesn't).
  16. Kestral Committed Player

Devs you like nerfing things why is this request such an issue with you?
  17. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

when robin is 'cheap"
    [IMG]
  18. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

This is like 2 second thread about this and still no catwoman nerfs, legit.
  19. Talon_Shade New Player

Best thing I can say is if you know it's going to be a while till you fully resolve the problem or to 're balance, is it possible to just lock the character till it's fixed in future. This will also still people from abusing using characters like this. I've paid money to use other characters from their playing style to use skill to win and to enjoy the game. As much as my account may appear new I'm a returning customer which has been on your game from beta. Please put more effort into fixes cause alot of us do appreciate it.
  20. Jafin 10000 Post Club

• Like x 4