Some people in this game are just mean

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by anotherpacifist, Dec 5, 2017.

1. velvetsanity Loyal Player

That sort of thing is understandable IF you put together a full group BEFORE you go into the instance. If you go in with only a partial group, it’s no longer *just* ‘your group, your rules’ because you chose to let the game fill in the rest of the group for you. At that point, kicking people to try to force the game to give you the group makeup you want is just being a jerk.
    • Like x 3
  2. useless Well-Known Player

“Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    • Like x 6
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Actually they push them down and keep them down.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. anotherpacifist Well-Known Player

I see the DCUO PC police changed my title from "DICKS" to "mean" :mad:

The point is not to discuss the merits or lack thereof about blind queuing. The point is, even if you're blind queuing in, standing around for the whole first fight in an alert is not an OK thing to do to any player.
    What they were trying to do was telling me to leave, but since they couldn't kick me (being in a fight), they wanted me to die so I can leave after I die.
    And I denied them their wish, and left with my loot and without dying. It was a lot of blocking and sodering and running after them to get the heal buff, but I did it. And I'll say it again--DICKS.:p
    • Like x 1
  5. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Some people are just mean! Nice edit Mepps :D
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Stop saying it before you get it blocked out too!
  7. Roocck Committed Player

LMAO, I went a little further than that. I just quit!!!
    • Like x 1
  8. Roocck Committed Player

How dare you express your real feelings!!! LMAO, in dcuo you are not permitted to express your feelings if they are towards the delevopers or thier brown nose followers... You can’t miss which players are brown nose, just read the comments...
  9. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Just swearing for the heck of it isn't expressing your feelings. Theres a thing called tact.

In our society that praises being the loudest even if you're wrong...You shouldn't let people think they can say whatever bad words they spewed out and call it "keeping it real" or "just stating my opinion".

You'll make yourself look better if you say somethin like "toxic players" or whatever lol.

You have to make your insults look fancy lol
    • Like x 2
  10. Dazz-252 Committed Player

There's too much ego in this game. The funny thing is, if the guy with the ego stopped and actually looked around he'd realise most people are exactly the same as him, as OP, similar SP, as skilled with an equal ego. So their ego isn't justified in the first place. lol
  11. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Me, too.
  12. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

Lmao this thread brings me back to a funny encounter I had yesterday.

Background information:
    Setting: Coast City
    Problem: called a ****** healer
    Conclusion: The guys left
    Build: 78 cr 110 sp water healer (alt that I haven’t used in 2 months)

Hey I didn’t give you the details that ultimately made this funny in the first place. I just wanted to make myself actually sound ******. So where do I begin?

So the pugs I queued in with were all from the same league F___ W____ won’t say the league name for the sake of all the members that might read this and be embarrassed. One was a 72 cr thr other two were 190 cr+ forgot to mention they were all Flash related characters.

So I get in and I was expecting these guys to run me and the 72 cr guy through the alert so I relax on healing the high CR guys and focus on healing the 72 CR since he was fighting 4 adds that were obliterating him and I managed to keep him alive the whole time. Well we get to the sub boss Armon Sur and it takes the 2 high crs 5 minutes to kill the guy and I was still relaxing on the heals because I noticed they weren’t using their powers at all so in my head I was expecting them to go dragon ball z and save their stamina till the end and then unleash their little wrath I have no idea why I thought that but on with the story... We get to the green lantern bit where we are past the telepoter room and we have to charge the generator I think. I never understood the purpose of that room where we fought waves of green lanterns. This is where I got worried, it was taking them 2-3 minutes to finish one wave and I was desperately healing myself up because they seemingly couldn’t burn through the adds at all. I kinda went afk because of personal reasons but I get back and one of the high cr guys leave after beating Kyle Rayner so it’s just me the 200 cr guy and the 72. I went to wavedox the guy and found out I had more sp than the 200 guy. So we go on to Ferris Aircraft and that’s where we ultimately crumble apart. The 200 cr guy could not hold those red lanterns whatsoever vut I can’t do anything about it because the guy has gear that surpasses the point to where my heals become ineffective to him and the 72 cr guy was running ahead of me which made things harder on me because the 200 aggroef everybody to me while he was getting decimated by the red lanterns so I have to fight off about 10 of these guys with zero help. Both of them ultimately leave and both of them call my heals trash when one guy didn’t die until the red lanterns fight and the other should’ve never needed my heals in the first place.

3 guys come in off of me reopening, two of them were in the 70s-80s range in cr and the third guy was 176 cr and we breezed through the rest of the alert with zero problems. I actually held back on my heals even more than I did with the 3 flashes.

Moral of the story, don’t judge by cr. What could seem to be an easy run could turn out to be hard when you pug.