New Artifacts?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Star, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Moja Developer

Yes
    • Like x 3
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes.
    • Like x 3
  3. The Anxient Loyal Player

Can we carry two of the ones that are currently in the game and would they benefit and stack with one another the same way they would if two different players had them equipped?
    For example, could I use the tank one to increase my health and the might one to buff my might based on my buffed health?
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You cannot equip two of the same exact artifact, but you could use two of the different artifacts that are available now - or any two different artifacts.
    • Like x 5
  5. majosea Dedicated Player

you hold to the quest in and turn it in , when there is a new artifact down the road ?
  6. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Here are full details for the three Artifacts:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Parasite's Power Harness isn't very impressive. At CR 224 with my Test server stats, casting one type of debuff gives +550 Power and +91 Precision to each member of the group. It is a 12 second bonus that is only applied once for each type of debuff. So if you rapidly cast the Defense Debuff on several enemies, you only get one buff from that. So if you do inflict all of the debuffs, I'd be providing an extra 1650 Power and 273 Precision to each member of the group. In typical Controller gameplay, you'll probably only have one or two debuffs being consistently cast.

The Supercharge Artifact seems to be more interesting.
    • Like x 5
  7. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

well maybe they'll give you a new quest everytime they release new artifact.
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I can see what they're trying to do with the troll artifact, with all of the complaints about speccing into power over vit for maximum effect, the devs seem to be trying to give a reason to initially spec vit over power. Problem is, the vit stat isn't very plentiful at all. They should have just left the vit formula like it was before they did the final stat flattening where you can get 12k+ vit at 200 cr, then maybe Parasite artifact would have seemed more impacting on performance. As it is now, even with this artifact and the information you provided, you'll still run dry faster focusing vit over power.
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Depends.

For Quantum..... the Supercharge generator is also a Healing Debuff.

So you can easily use all 3 Debuffs... even if NO enemy heals thanks to using the Supercharge generator.

So at worst you can use at least 2 Debuffs.... at best you can use all 3.
    • Like x 3
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Pretty obvious that this will make all those who decided to spec into Power unhappy.

Prepare yourselves for a LOT of complaints in the near future. :(
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Eh, the artifact isn't a total dud. It's nothing real game changing, but it is a very nice accessory to have that helps a tad with trolling. That's the stage it's at right now. Maybe they should consider increasing the vit percentage. The supercharge one has 36% faster regen for crying out loud...
    • Like x 1
  12. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

This supercharge Artifact will make Electric even more formidable.
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Why not use both??

We are going to be able to use 2 Artifacts.

So... Controllers could use both???
    • Like x 2
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

That's what many will do I'm sure. Fast SC regen means a lot more group shield SC's, which means everyone stays up on power.

I do worry that if it ends up being TOO good, then it'll be made a requirement for trolls and ones that don't use it will be kicked.
    • Like x 2
  15. majosea Dedicated Player

can there be a option to destroy a artifact thats has a high lvl and use it to boost a low lv artifact ?
  16. nawanda Loyal Player

I'm a controller who is specced into power and I have no complaints about the new Artifact. Artifacts aren't designed to make a game changing difference to any individual's performance in a raid. I can already perform my role in the latest elite content with one Artifact, so why would i rush to complain about the effectiveness of a second?

The wider issue with the control role is that since the stats revamp it is boring and sluggish and has become clearly the least important support role. Given that the devs structured the whole revamp around group power and talked about controllers constantly throughout the process, that is the complaint, and that's why there are so few controllers left now. If I could somehow show that this is leading to a decline in stabilizer sales, we might get a response after five months of controllers raising their disappointment with the revamp.
    • Like x 1
  17. Kestral Committed Player

That is already something you can do. You don't get the full level it's worth but you can feed one artifact to another to raise it's level higher completely consuming the first artifact.
  18. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Vit is important again? ATM, Might and Power was the best stat a troller should max.
  19. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

FUTURE ARTIFACT IDEAS

1)Pretty Impressive.. There should be an artifact for pet loadouts too.... Weaponization should be for pets stats as well. Allowing us to make our pet stronger.. There isnt enough Weaponization attacks in the game to support the stat itself.. Combining the two ideas will give people a different variety of loadouts and specc'n.. Making it an artifact bonus could truly be a game changer for pet and Weaponized players(if theyre any lol)

2) Is the game finally ready to support BATTLE HEALERS? Future artifacts should have battle heal tendencies. Based off a percentage of your resto and Dom.. Ex.. Every time you heal(including HoT), based on certain stats, your target does damage to him and nearby enemies... There is like no reason why my healer has 12k MIGHT..lol why not give(support) the WM to healers and support roles? Just a suggestion...

3) Artifacts that grant power interactions based of your power(at the time).. We all sometimes wish we didnt have to use a move in our loadouts just for casting the power interaction.. Utilizing this artifact allows you to make the enemies vulnerable to X-interaction.... Not sure what stat you could make benefit from this, but you guys are smart to figure that one out...
    • Like x 1
  20. Compound Omega Level 30

Just my two cents: I am a CR 222 Quantum controller. I spec'd all power then vit, I modded my gear for power, blue generator slots are power, yellow generator slots are vit, all current mods. I sit at just under 42k in power once buffed. I really like the controller artifact that is currently in game and this soon to be released one, because I have all the power I need and now I am focusing on vit. I have 100 sp in vit after maxing power, so I have room for more SP to go into vit, but theses artifacts help. I will be mixing and matching the two controller artifacts with the supercharge one to see where I and the group will get the most benefits. I usually keep my opinions to myself, but with how I am spec'd and modded these controller artifacts are exactly what I am looking for. Another thing to keep in mind: I am also leveling up the DPS artifacts because two of the same artifact cannot stack, so the ability to switch out multiple artifacts for maximum group stacking/benefit is key.
    • Like x 1