New Artifacts?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Star, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Looks like Legionaires sparring AI will be great for battle tanks, while Parasites Power harnass is a big one for trolls, increases groups maximum power.... I mean that's kind of a big deal. Thoughts on these?
    • Like x 7
  2. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Definitely getting the Parasite and the Scrap ones especially since we'll be able to use two of them.
  3. majosea Dedicated Player

omg pets players , hello grand sommoning and ex super change chest mod , and the helmet mod the grand sommon 2 or 3 , and now a artifact that for sc in before the player base ask for a nerf ( I'm calling it now )
    • Like x 1
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It depends how fast the supercharge regen is with soul tap active, if it's barely an increase I don't see it as game breaking.

Also isn't grand summoning a 100%?
  5. Proxystar #Perception

And my "wait for the new ones to be added" position has now been vindicated

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. Kestral Committed Player

No healer artifact?

Scrap of the Soul Cloak- DPS (3 available now)
    Legionnairs's Sparring AI- Tank (2 available now)
    Parasites Power Harness- Controller (2 available now)

Healers only get the Starheart Fragment
    Stats: Precision, Restoration, Health

I mean I guess Scrap of the soul cloak could be used by any role technically but the might stat is utterly useless on sorc heals and Transcendence has a low enough supercharge regeneration and value in battle since the revamp that it's not really worth considering as a healer artifact at all; other power types could be different though. Would be nice to get some Dom (for our group shields) or Power on a Healer Artifact instead of Health.

Oh well Scrap of the Soul Cloak will be useful on my DPS side at least to help make Grand Summoning a more useful supercharge.
    • Like x 1
  7. Kestral Committed Player

Yes it is. With Karmic Suspension spamming I can currently make use of this supercharge 2-3 times in an alert.
  8. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Love that Controller Artifact.

Too bad I can't stack two of them :oops:
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

More artifacts will continue to be released, for an increasing number of playstyles and roles.
    • Like x 15
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Forget battle tanks I’m going to enjoy using the legionnaire artifact IMMENSELY as a weapons dps. Exactly what I’m been hoping for, a bigger reward for landing counters AND some extra crowd control resistance. I’m interested in whether or not these new artifacts will use the same catalysts or will use different ones from different missions.
    • Like x 1
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

They use the same catalysts.
    • Like x 11
  12. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Thanks for answering this one a while back-- you encouraged me to bank my extras. So glad I did now :D
    • Like x 1
  13. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

INB4 Water becomes the next Fotm due to this artifact and how COD works.
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Blimey quick answer thank you xD
  15. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

That's not bad timing at all for a 100. I'm gonna take a look on test and see how much the increase the SC regen wil be
    • Like x 2
  16. Kestral Committed Player

PLEASE NOTE: Shortly after the anniversary event has begun, we will launch a SECOND Artifact equipment slot! This will allow you to equip two Artifacts at a time, and reap their combined benefits. The second Artifact equipment slot is not yet enabled.
    • Like x 2
  17. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Gives health for extra survivability too, so you might not have to spec into it.
  18. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Aye, but Artifacts will not stack with themselves.
  19. Ully Committed Player

Personally, for my tank, I'd like an artifact that grants a generous amount of defence and a group defence(while not blocking) bonus to the group.
  20. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

about the "new artifact slot"... does this mean that, we could use 2 artifacts?