Test Discussion Anniversary Rewards 2018

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, Dec 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please use this thread to discuss rewards and item bugs in the Anniversary event.
  2. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Not testing, but out of curiosity are the new artefacts exclusive to the event? As the pointer mission is related.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

They are also available from Constantine...as noted in the patch notes. ><
    • Like x 1
  4. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Are there NEW OP Items this Year?
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I think he's asking are they limited time
  6. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

So if you don't do the pointer mission before end of anniversary event, do you miss a free artefact out of the new ones? That's what I meant.
  7. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    I'm not seeing the new Artifacts whenever I talk to John Constantine in Watchtower. The only way I see to obtain them is to complete "Monitoring the Situation."
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes.
  9. Proxystar #Perception

BUG REPORT

When you buy the new Exobyte-Boost gear on the vendor it doesn't remove the piece you just bought from the vendor, like it does with Christmas.

This allows the ability to make a mistake and accidentally purchase a piece you've already collected. Please make this like the Christmas event where the style you've purchased and enhanced plan disappear after they've been bought or at least disappear after they've been consumed.

Just make it so that you can't delete it in your inventory that way people can't accidentally delete it before consuming it.
  10. The Anxient Loyal Player

The anniversary event didn't have op items
  11. Proxystar #Perception

BUG REPORT

The collection for the Azure Misted Aura is still 140 marks - this is the same as last year? Intended?
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I can confirm, the new artifacts aren't in the vendor by default
  13. Proxystar #Perception

14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The emblem cache is not expected/intended to be on the vendor...yet.
    • Like x 1
  15. Proxystar #Perception

Oh ok, all good, still might be a bug that needs to be fixed in terms of naming and stuff before you do release this whenever it's mean to be :)
  16. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Here are full details for the three Artifacts:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

I picked Parasite's Power Harness and haven't been very impressed with it. At CR 224 with my Test server stats, casting one type of debuff gives +550 Power and +91 Precision to each member of the group. It is a 12 second bonus that is only applied once for each type of debuff. So if you rapidly cast the Defense Debuff on several enemies, you only get one buff from that. So if you do inflict all of the debuffs, I'd be providing an extra 1650 Power and 273 Precision to each member of the group. In typical Controller gameplay, you'll probably only have one or two debuffs being consistently cast. If you can keep two debuffs going, that works out to about a 2.5% increase in Power and Precision for my Controller stats.

The Supercharge Artifact seems to be more interesting.
    • Like x 1
  17. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]

There's a new Qwardian Thunderer Elite Head you can get as a rare drop this year. Trexlight ended up getting it in one of his loot boxes, so credit goes to him.

Question:
    Is this just a 1 off style? or is there a fullset?
    • Like x 1
  18. ObsidianChill_DCUO Well-Known Player

You are right with your train of thought although this controller artifact is better than the health one for controllers it doesn't have as much of a benefit than the supercharge one does. The controller artifact gives us a total of 1% power and 5% vit where the supercharge one gives 5% power which is 1600 ish power extra to you based on 32k power pool which is easy to achieve. With the playerbase already fighting specing power and favouring a full vit build against logic they would never be able to maintain 3 debuffs in a rotation. The supercharge artifact will almost ensure that every controller earns a group shield in <1min if they are correctly playing and the extra power is negated by the increase in the amount of power supercharges we can earn now.

Of course running both artifacts will still be more beneficial for a controller in the long run because our current health one is complete trash but everyone should prioritize the supercharge one first.
  19. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Trying to maintain all three debuffs in a rotation is a very bad idea in general if you care about inflicting effective crowd control. Besides running your Power bar dry, running three debuff powers is going to quickly give NPCs crowd control immunity with the way breakout profiles are implemented.

I agree the current Controller health one isn't very useful. Of the two new ones, it looks like Controllers should prefer the Supercharge artifact over the debuff one. Still, I'd have to test the Supercharge artifact to make sure. Too bad Constantine isn't offering the new Artifacts at the moment.

For anyone that cares, the Parasite's Power Harness uses the same set of Catalysts as the current Artifacts.
  20. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I think we can safely say there is a full set like the elite/enhanced johnny quick "quicksuit" style. I wouldnt be suprised if they push a full regular gear set also on the vendor....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.