Are Healer Shields bugged in 8-Player environments?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Deus Ex Machina, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Healer shields are supposed to shield the caster and up to 3 members. That's how it's always worked. I've been noticing a lot of times in 8-player environments that the healer shield isn't always applying itself to the caster. Has this changed? Has anyone else experienced this? It's been happening since the revamp.
  2. Kestral Committed Player

They fixed it once after revamp. But every once and awhile yeah it stops working right again.
  3. Zpred Dedicated Player

I had this issue with celestial and water I reported it and they did fix it at the time, i haven't encountered it since though. What's your power type?
  4. Kestral Committed Player

Sorcery. Like I said it was definitely broke after revamp but it's random when it doesn't work right in large groups now.
  5. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Same as Kestral, happens with Sorcery. This is a very frustrating issue.
  6. Invitation2Hades Well-Known Player

I can confirm this has been happening since the revamp (As far as Sorcery is concerned). While this doesn't need immediate attention, I would appreciate if this gets fixed as soon as possible.
  7. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Shhhhhh, I like this bug because I don't need the shield lol. :p

It was a bug reported for Celestial and Sorcery before revamp went live. It was also reported again after revamp went live, and it was included in a hotfix. Seems the hotfix has reversed itself.
  8. Kestral Committed Player

Hit the same problem on test today. 3/3 times shield failed to work on me when it successfully activated on my group members in an 8 man raid. And since I was trying to clear pools in OlyE... that didn't work out so well.
    • Like x 1
  9. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

I messaged a few green names in the hopes it would bring this to their attention sooner, but no response in over two months. I have just accepted it for now as nothing will obviously be done about it.
  10. Kestral Committed Player

Well I added it back to the bug tracker yesterday, so maybe it will eventually get looked at again.
    • Like x 1
  11. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Bump. Please it would be very helpful to get a green name response. This issue is extremely annoying.
  12. silikyan Well-Known Player

Since revamp it has never 4 me on water/electric/sorcery powers only on raids any raid