What's the new ultra rare for Notorious Time Capsules

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Deus Ex Machina, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Is there an Ultra Rare item in the Notorious Time Capsules? If you aren't sure what I mean, you can compare them to the Box of Thugs from the Gotham Time Capsules or the Power of the Starheart Orbital Strike from the one before. Thanks in advance.
  2. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I don't think there's one this time around.
    • Like x 1
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I’ve been surprised not to see one. At the very least, they could have included an Ultravision Orbital like we see in the daily quests.
    • Like x 1
  4. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I really think they're saving that for a Metropolis time capsule.
    • Like x 1
  5. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I'm pretty sure there isn't one this time around. I've certainly not seen one listed on the Broker and I've been checking consistently since the launch of the Capsule. I've also consulted with other people who haven't reported seeing anything either and nobody has contacted me in game or on social media to tell me about something they saw.

So there either isn't one or it's so rare, that it's become the new Helm of Omnipotence from PBG
    • Like x 1
  6. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

I remember seeing a style head piece on the broker at one point that went for 200m. I forget the actual name, but it had the words "Hyper" and "Visitor" in them from what I recall. It resembled the HIVE helm (not to be confused with HIVE Defender Helm).
  7. Saami Loyal Player

You mean head piece from visitor´s gear capsule? I think that is worth about 2m now.
  8. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

No, I mean an actual style item (not gear). If I see another one I will let you know the name. it definitely had those two words listed in it. Probably something like Hyper Dimensional Visitor's Helm... something or rather.

Found it.
    Hyper-Functional Visitor's Helmet.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I've heard that this item is a rare drop in the Elite content, like the Ultraman cape, but I haven't seen it personally and have no other information except that.
    • Like x 2
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Superman Rebirth emblem, Kryptonite aura and Superboy/Supergirl Prime inspired gear
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

How is that different from the regular HIVE headpiece?

[IMG]
  12. Perseus Chase Committed Player

One cost 200 mill and with a feat attached.
  13. Emoney Dedicated Player

Looking at your images there is a slight difference, the new one has a triangle at the bottom where the eye pieces meet, where as the old one has a similar space at the top of the lenses.
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Oddly there is no feat for it, unless one was added in the last couple of days. Friend of a friend got it and no feat popped, so I checked the feat list and couldn't find one for it. Not sure if it's an oversight or intentional.
  15. Fed up player #10 Well-Known Player

If you still haven't found out what the ultra rare item is just look on the broker it's whatever is now 300mil. . Time capsules need to have all feats removed.
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

There isn't one for the current time capsule. Besides, none of the ultra rare items (orbital strike skins and henchmen/back up skins - which is what the OP is talking about, not the rarest blue collection) have ever had feats attached.
    • Like x 1
  17. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I got it...its a rare style item drop from The Escape Elite...no feat attached. In the one of the classic comic storylines Lex uses a helmet like it.