Four Boss Credits for League of Assassins?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FoolsFire, Nov 6, 2017.

1. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Is this a thing I just didn't notice until now?

Ran LoA Alert and it glitches on the last boss.

Ran it again and notice I got credit on the second boss for some reason.

Looked at the selection screen and it said the names of three of the bosses and Ra's.

Does that mean all this time you could run it TWICE, make sure you have two bosses the first time, and two different ones the next...and get gear/marks for all four?
  2. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

It all depends on who you knocked out in the beginning. This determines which sub bosses you fight and which ones are left for the end. And yes, if you got one set and reran the instances and got another set. You would get the extra drop. Pretty sure it's always been this way.
    • Like x 3
  3. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

There's multiple bosses you can fight, all depends who you K.O. in the beginning.
  4. FoolsFire Devoted Player

^^^ Right, my point was I thought you'd be loot loot locked from Boss 1 & 2 on your second run. Even if they were different bosses the second time.

Surprised I never saw this come up sooner.
  5. hoaxone Committed Player

I'm just speechless..
  6. MastaMind Dedicated Player

I just kill them all immediately, win by default, and dance the happy dance as a zombie.
    • Like x 1
  7. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Pretty sure this happens in Oan Sciencells too fwiw, although you can't control which bosses you get in there obviously
    • Like x 2
  8. Korlick Loyal Player

Thats correct.

Its been this way since like...forever.
    • Like x 2
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

ace chemicals too if i remember correctly.
    • Like x 3
  10. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Yep, as others have pointed out, it's been like this forever and has been in other older instances, too.

I could be mistaken, but I think the first time loot locks were limited to the encounter over the individual bosses was in Nexus of Reality where your choice in which Batman/Luthor you fought didn't affect whether or not you got loot. Then again in Assault and Battery, where the Metropolis boss fight shared the same loot lock as the Mogo/Ranx boss fight to prevent people from getting loot on both bosses.
    • Like x 2
  11. Shelly Active Player

Penguin duo too if i remember correctly you get double loot last boss
  12. BumblingB I got better.

That is a bug.

@OP It's based on boss who you kill. Each of the 4 ninjas have their own loot tables. If you kill the purple and green in the first room, you can redo the alert again and get blue and red and get an extra 2 rewards.

Ace Chemicals also has this based on wing.
    • Like x 1