dark flame aura ,,,, looks weak,brighter, got revamped or something?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Razzbuu, Nov 17, 2017.

1. stärnbock Devoted Player

could it be they changed it to look more different than the new aura in the comming TC?
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I dunno. In the livestream the Umbral Storm aura looked a little more along the lines of the Corrupted aura than the Dark Flame (enough that I hope to use the Umbral Storm for a Black Lantern look). I'd be more inclined to think someone looked at the Dark Flame aura and thought it was a little too overpowering, but if that's the case it's still very odd that the change wasn't a part of any update notes.
  3. Celestial Powers Committed Player

BRING BACK MY DARKNESS
    • Like x 4
  4. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Its the only thing in that timecap i actively farmed money to buy on the broker because it looked so cool. Now i feel like i wasted my time.
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

-______________-
    • Like x 1
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

It looks to me like the combined the corrupted and dark flame aura for that new umbral storm aura. And with other auras in the game u can clearly see how they have used 2 auras combined into 1 in the past. Some of the plasmics do this.
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Umbral Storm looks more like Corrupted and Dark Blue Smoke Aura combo.
    • Like x 1
  8. light FX Steadfast Player

U could be right. I only got that quick look at it on the stream.
  9. Kestral Committed Player

Mine looks like it's properly dark for a second but now the it fades out of existence and comes back as the black portion disappears and reappears...Just stay on.
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It may be a bug then, which I'm praying it is. Just in case though...

*Summons arts master*
    • Like x 1
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Logged in to take a look, can we put the "dark" back in the dark flame aura please? This is just...ew.
    • Like x 2
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Bump, sorry if it annoys you but really want a reply to this thread on whether it's a glitch or intended
    • Like x 1
  13. Razzbuu Well-Known Player

Lol nps i might be as mad as you too .. one of my fav aura got ruined so yeah
    • Like x 2
  14. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

Oh wow horrible change. Thought the Superman model change and the comms change was bad but this...this... is beyond horrible. It needs to be denser by 300%.
  15. Scuzlbut Well-Known Player

Bump - any green member here to say anything about that "Feature"?
  16. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

Can you list which Capsule content is up next for an horrible revamp, so I don't waste my money like I did with the Dark Flame Aura?
  17. inferno Loyal Player

Not Cool.
  18. Megzilla Developer

We are looking into this.
    • Like x 10
  19. inferno Loyal Player

Cool.
  20. Scuzlbut Well-Known Player

Any news? The "new" Dark Flame Aura is so ugly
    • Like x 2