Base extension---More rooms

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NightwingsBeyond, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

They can't change the bases we already have; as players have spent a lot of time decorating them.
    New bases would have to be made available; and an increase of bases per toon as well.
  2. Wallachia Devoted Player

I'd love to have more rooms in my base. I'd look at them, open my arms and spin happily while singing "Look at all those amazing rooms that I'll have no freaking idea how to decorate!"
    • Like x 1
  3. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

2) Communicate constructively
    - It is important for any communication, whether between players or directly with Daybreak Games employees, to be constructive. Posts without constructive commentary distract from or otherwise reduce the visibility of valuable communication and discourages others from participating in the conversation.

A few examples of non-constructive communication are as follows:

Spam - communication without meaningful content that does not add to the conversation. Some examples are: +1, first, bump, /agree, etc.
  5. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Sorry, :p
  6. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Well whit the new episode we have a tooooooons of cool base items, but for what.....THERE IS NO SPACE TO ADD THEM ?!?!!....why you ask simple because nobody from the devs are looking into this, now seriously i dev was looking on this thread at least he could replay something back, but NO, seriously is it that hard to create extensions of the Base ?!? and please don`t tell me you do not have money whit all off the key for the time capsule i have brought, and not only me.
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They won't look into base extensions until after the PS3 support is cut in January.
    • Like x 1
  8. Cold Fusion Well-Known Player

I wish they would up the items you can have inside the base and amenities you can have up at one time.
  9. Kestral Committed Player

Don't really need more items in a base 500 fills it up pretty thoroughly, more Amenities with free placing would definitely be nice though. Really we just need a bigger base. 3 out of 4 possible bases for my character are nearly completely full and the last would be as well if I placed the rest of the items collected in it without regard to a theme. We need some additional space added on to our bases. Either the ability to buy a larger base or to add on additional rooms to the existing base.

I lean more towards the second option that way I could extend my existing designs instead of having to pick up and recreate everything all over again. I've spent years getting my bases just right I'd hate to have to toss that just so they could expand.
  10. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

I just want a base with fake wall, so I can make a secret base as well as a normal living space for my heroes..
  11. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Now why do i have the feeling like noting is going to happen.......
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Because it probably isn't...
  13. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

Like this thread thumbs up to base extension
  14. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Cheers, much appreciate
  15. Davenport Committed Player

I wouldn't mind more base space, especially since I've bought a few items on the broker without realizing they were massive. Granted, I've made it work most of the time, but it can be a pain. My Larfleeze base is currently just shy of 400 items and is getting tough to find room for more stuff, lol.

I'd definitely like the ability to set out all my amenities at the same time though.
    • Like x 1
  16. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

I understand you so much!!!! I have an idea as a expanded base, when day did the Earth 3 Gotham the cute girl whit the glasses that makes the maps she was telling how she was going up whit the Municipal Building mayors Gordon office, how about shrinking the League Halls all most to the size of a Base( all most but a big bigger) .....What you all think?
  17. Icon Active Player

I would love to see additional base options made available. With the current lair layout I would like to see higher ceilings and the ability to select our own entry points so our toons can enter either on top floor, bottom floor, through a entryway on the ground or roof.
    We also need more interactive items like door/window styles that open and close with applicable sound effects. Would also be nice to interact with the base items to be able actually sit/slide/swing with various items.

I also would like to see them allow us to use a lot of what’s already in the game with wall and floor options so we can have walls made of glass with various views of the city zones (i.e. Lex Luthor’s office) or the glass floors in The Watchtower and see outer space beneath our feet. That would add to the overall tone of our base designs.

Expand the special lair location options to include The Batcave, Fortress of Solitude, Paradise Island, Atlantis, etc… Also add additional lair locations in Central City and other zones.

Option to choose ANY lair theme for whichever location we want our lair to be located (currently some of the themes don’t really match their location)

The ability to save our lair/League Hall designs as templates we can load (anywhere from 4-6) so we can alternate designs throughout the year but not have to start completely from scratch.
    • Like x 1
  18. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Definitely want to see interactive base items other than just the amenities. And animations for the interactions, like sitting in chairs, typing on keyboards, lying down in beds, etc.
    • Like x 1
  19. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

A lot of us are shouting out loud but seems like there is no DEVS to lisen to us ..... sad..........
  20. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Eart 3 has a toons of cool base item but there is no space, COMMON DEVS DO A BIT OF LOVE HERE PLEASE