Time capsules

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DaBatmanX, Nov 13, 2017.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

No...it is so much more glorious than that!!!:)
  2. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Something like that. They're already doing Owlman & Johnny Quick styles with the DLC / event... do you have a better suggestion for the style? Ultraman perhaps.
  3. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

I was thinking ultraman but what about the head piece? Heatvision eyes?
  4. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

5. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

There are really only two things that bother me about time capsules.

1. The uncertainty. I would much rather have the item I like in the marketplace so that I could buy it directly.

2. The progression tied to it. I am very against the fact that there are dozens of feats in Time Capsules. The gear I dont mind too much since there are ways to get gear equal to or better than what's in the time capsules. However, for feats you need to either buy stabilizers, be patient and hope you can get all the feats, or play the absurd broker game which I no longer do.

In all, I think that the styles are really cool, the delivery... not so much. Do I think they're as horrible as what everyone makes them out to be? No, not anymore really. The feats arent essential to your gameplay but the "gambling" part of it just irks me.

Just my opinion.
    • Like x 2
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Tomorrow.... we will know. ;) ;)
  7. recoil Committed Player

to be completely blunt they'd see quite a bit more spikes in stabilizer sales and more people opening capsules IF we WERE guaranteed the rewards, say via quarks in the vendor? i know i'd buy a few or reactivate my sub for that. but as it stands i'm not to interested.
  8. Eve YouTuber

I love the time capsules. I take my time with getting stuff, but eventually I get everything I want.
    I am allowing myself to spend certain amount of cash on the game every month (Beside membership)
    and this goes for the capsules. :)
    • Like x 1
  9. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Called it. Disappointed about no Superman Rebirth though.
  10. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Should have bought that BvS pack lol.
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I just wish that hand aura was a Handblaster Weapon style.
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

No superman rebirth emblem for u :p
  13. Gmoney Active Player

I love all the TC gear! I will always spend my money on it!!
    • Like x 1
  14. Fed up player #10 Well-Known Player

If they took game progression away from the capsules then I would have no issues with them other than the horrible RNG system. I understand people want styles and the game needs to make money but no in game progression should be tied to your wallet. Take the feats and the sp away from the capsules then you can have all the capsules you want.
  15. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Yeah there's no superman Rebirth emblem, but I think the Superwoman emblem should make for a great alternative imo.
  16. Crimson Crossfyre Well-Known Player

Hey look! Another thread for players to complain about Time Capsules.

super...whoops, don't want to infringe on someone else's catch phrase.

Splendid!
    • Like x 1
  17. Mosquito_1 Well-Known Player

Don't like them..feel they are handled in poor taste in every aspect of the game, and represent just how greed works.

For fear of being banned again..thats all I am going to state my opinion about the subject of TCs..and TCs alone.
    • Like x 1
  18. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

I like TC. I like feat buying, been doing it for my alts for years as well as doing movement mode changes for feats. Aka feat buying.

What I don't like is gambling. I don't like buying randomized prizes.
  19. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

I did... others didn't. Batman Rebirth Emblem was released in last time capsule, this is the point I have made in other threads including my own.
    • Like x 1
  20. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

I'm actually on vacation during that time, therefore completely miss the BvS pack.. but from what i heard, it seems like WB got it pull off the marketplace fairly quickly...

anyway, I'm indifferent with TC.. but I really dont like that, they are cloging up my inventory cause I been opening them too slow...