Playstation Plus; Justice League Plus Pack

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Multiverse, Nov 15, 2017.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I don't have PS + (no need for it), and I bought the starter pack for one toon. I'm ok with this since it's a perk for PS + subscribers (so as Magneto there pointed out, not really "free").
    • Like x 1
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

How exactly are they screwed??? Did your paid for Lexbot stop functioning the moment they gave them out for "free" to PS+ members??? Did they take more money from you to pay for those "free" starter packs??? How are people getting screwed??? You paid for it and had the privilege of using that bot for months. So again, HOW ARE YOU GETTING SCREWED???? This wasn't some one time Exclusive item being given away all of a sudden.
    • Like x 2
  3. Perdition Committed Player

Read again what i said in my other post. I did NOT buy the pack there was no point, but i know people who did. I said its pretty much a kick in the teeth(screwed) for the people who payed 7,99€ for the Lexcorp Pack to get that sidekick. Whats next? Putting the Superman emblem, or Batman cowl in a "free" PS-Plus pack lol? But okay, glad you are fine with it. Lets move one. Its a pointless arguement anyway.
  4. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

Is this pack only available for US PS+ member?, I'm a PS+ member but I dont see this pack on my PS Store.. I'm in asia BTW
  5. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

Good Evening I just paid for PlayStation plus and it doesn't allow me to collect JL plus pack? It says I have one? I need the Devs to resolve this.
    Checked my inventory and it's empty including online marketplace.
  6. Fleetstdemon Active Player

Like me lol. I spend a ton of money on this game so i was annoyed when i bought the starter pack for my new character a few days ago, only to see it given away for 'free' with PS Plus.

Thing is, most times i buy something it is usable account wide. That starter pack seems to be bound to a single character, whichever you claim or buy it on. So no LexCorp bot for other characters. At least the Justice League pack allows me to get the robot sidekick on at least one more character.
  7. Fleetstdemon Active Player

That also happened to me. Its available for me now though, along with a poster pack, in the redeem/claim section of the marketplace.

Maybe its also fixed for you now.
  8. SigmaAtom Committed Player

:( youz get a free sidekick upgrade? maaaan!

I *just* resubbed on 2 days ago*.. hmmm

Can we at least have a STAGG version on PC :p

But for realz though.. this is a good sign the team are taking notice of pets, hopefully this will lead to pet skins.
    Would love a Hard Light version of the Iconic pet in red for my RLantern.

*EU/PC
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You can only redeem the starter pack once.....
    but you can give your LexCorps robot to any character you want using the Shared Bank.
    Even after equipping/using it.

So you can even trade the Lercorps robot from character to character if you want to.
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

On PC you get ALL ACCESS and can play Planetside 2... Everquest.... and Everquest 2.
    None of the PS4 players have that. ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. SigmaAtom Committed Player

But..but.. I only play DCUO! hehe
  12. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Maaan, being on PC right now, don't feel like renewing my membership knowing others got ~30% off, and I was aiming for 1 year sub :(
    • Like x 1
  13. Kestral Committed Player

That's cool and all but since I have zero desire to play those....
    • Like x 3
  14. Speed Forge New Player

same here..........it appears it's region locked
  15. SuperBell Loyal Player

What's the point of having two "stupid drones"? Aren't they account bound, so you can give the one you bought to any other character any time you want? Can you use both "stupid drones" at the same time?

Look at it this way. If the "stupid drone" was released for free at first, would you then pay an additional $8 for the same, redundant item?
  16. BumblingB I got better.

I don't get the marketing in this game. They downright removed all the PC sales and discounts so they could make it closer to PS sales, now they are offering sales that are console exclusive. HOW IS THAT CLOSER?!

The fact that they still haven't released the Lex bot for PC purchase even after they mentioned it was supposed to and now are putting it in another console only option. Just say it was supposed to be platform exclusive and be done with it. Other games do it, it's fine, we know you have to make "x platform" company happy by sweetening the deals, but don't ignore a whole other platform when they don't have the benefits of a platform company.
    • Like x 2
  17. Wet fluffy Well-Known Player

I’m playstaion plus in uk and don’t seem to be able to locate where to redeem this? It isn’t showing in market place redeem section. Would someone be kind enough to point out if I’ve missed something or where to request it? Thanks.
  18. Scuzlbut Well-Known Player

Yay another consolation prize for PS Only? why? because the PS3 Servers are Stopped? ...