Livestream Preview: Notorious Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Give us that green kryptonite aura that ultra man got after lex hit him with spear....
    • Like x 3
  2. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. PaulAndrew Active Player

I've been dying for a Superman Rebirth style and emblem, but since this is the crime syndicate, it may not be released with this. Seriously, I've been wanting that style so bad in game since I saw it last year! The updated Rebirth suit is way better too! Fingers crossed that there is even a small chance to get that!
    • Like x 3
  4. Doctor Eternus New Player

Hello capsule fans,

I very seldom address the forums, but as of late I feel like someone pulled a doublecross on me. I from last capsule put lots of cash in and saw one rare of the collections come my way and a lot of folks say I was lucky lol. That made me do a double take. As for the sandstorm , bloodyknife, and others I knew they dropped but that was cause I saw them on the Broker being sold.

Then I had a great idea why not make the quark vendor really useful and put up rare items from the capsules on the vendor at least then I can buy capsules and know I am working my way to getting the items I want. since the odds of them dropping for me it seems is like winning the Lotto, in real life. Why not cause you still buying stabalizers and such to get the item.

Oh and while I am here let me mention that Halloween Isis cat, the most worthless thing I ever put in my base, no dropping furball.

Well that's all I have to say about capsules and the cat.

Otherwise I like all the new content.
    • Like x 1
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

I havent been able to say what the next TC suit is this entire time. Can i spill the beans now? Hmm guess i better wait until its revealed tomorrow. ;) Cant wait to get this new suit tho.
    • Like x 5
  6. BLK Well-Known Player

why lie you troll. dm me
  7. Schimaera Devoted Player

My money is on Alexander Luthors armor
    • Like x 5
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

No you can't.

You are not allowed to mention Superman Rebirth.
    Don't you dare. ;) ;)

You can't mention Alexander Luthor either. ;) :)
  9. Drew Ludwig New Player

Actually bro player has gone up
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Great then I'll hold on to my hat and my ultrabucks until the time capsule gear arive :)
  11. Superman1955 Active Player

What we could do with is an increase in all bank slots as it's great having all this new stuff but you run out of storage very quick now
    • Like x 2
  12. Hraesvelg Always Right

When people first started mentioning a vendor related to the time caps way back yon, that was the idea. You get a currency from the box, eventually you could build up enough to get the rares. Then we got the quark vendor. Trust me, they're aware of your idea. The devs rejected it.
    • Like x 2
  13. ThunderGunExpress Well-Known Player

That's funny.

Every time capsule is notorious.
    • Like x 4
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Quarks work as intended, they don't need to be tested.
    • Like x 2
  15. NanaDaimeRaikage New Player

he said test server
  16. Nanight New Player

Yes, bring on Mr. Ultrapolis...Btw devs you spelled It wrong ingame should be bank of Ultrapolis not Ultropolis.
  17. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Thank you.
  18. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

I'm not the only one saying this.
    I've been saying for years.

I pointed out good content, and at least one DEVs can't understand why it was good content.

Did any of these DEVs play City of Heroes?
  19. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

Where have you been? We have been buying feats since feat unlocking for alts.
    • Like x 3
  20. recoil Committed Player

well i can stop opening time capsules entirely then. at this point i was just saving up for maybe a good style or two.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.