New Event & Episode: EARTH 3!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

NEW EVENT & EPISODE: EARTH 3

A strange visitor has come to our planet, with a warning of a mirrored universe opposite to our own that could threaten the lives of all on our Earth. You’ll need to work with both the Justice League and Lex Luthor in a tentative alliance to combat this threat, even if it means journeying to the Earth of this alternate universe and finding the unexpected darkness that awaits! The episode features several exciting new missions in a new open world environment, as well as Event, End-Game, and Elite versions of a new duo, a new operation, and two new raids!

Earn new feats, discover new collections, and fight for new high-level gear inspired by Owlman and Johnny Quick! To get started, look for Earth 3 in your Mission Journal. End-game and Elite content requires a Combat Rating of 207, and is free to access for Members or available for purchase. Event content requires level 10, and is available to all players for a limited time.

[IMG]

New 2-Player Duo – Earth 3: The Visitor

An unknown craft has crash landed in the peaceful town of Smallville, and Lex Luthor has asked you to investigate the situation. Find out what you can about the mysterious pilot of this ship, and what his intentions may be for our world.
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Duo under Tier 8 of the 2 Player Tab.
    • Combat Rating: 207
    • For the Event Version, look for Earth 3: The Visitor (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab.
    New Open World Zone – Earth 3 Gotham

After traveling with Alexander Luthor to a mirrored version of our Earth, you find yourself in an alternate Gotham that is absolutely drowning in corruption! Work alongside the members of the Justice League to do what you can to fight back and protect the terrified citizens of this Gotham.
    • Access the new mission hub via the Watchtower or Hall of Doom using the Earth 3 Gotham teleporter.
    New 4-Player Operation - Earth 3: Injustice System

The Gotham of this alternate Earth has a trail of corruption that leads back to the vile Mayor Gordon, and it’s up to you and Batman to take him down! Be wary though, the Mayor may have a powerful friend ready to make this difficult for you.
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Operation under Tier 8 of the 4 Player Tab.
    • For the Event Version, look for Earth 3: Injustice System (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab.
    New Raid – Earth 3: The Panopticon

Lex Luthor has gone missing after traveling alone to the Panopticon, this world’s version of the Watchtower. Travel there with Superman and Wonder Woman to find him, and to finally come face to face with the true threats of this alternate Earth – the Crime Syndicate!
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for the End-Game and Elite versions of the new Raid under Expert Tier 8 of the 8 Player Tab.
    • For the Event Version, look for Earth 3: The Panopticon (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab.
    New Raid – Earth 3: The Escape

The Crime Syndicate has put their plans in motion to invade our Earth, and you’re the only one who can stop them! Fight alongside Superman, Lex Luthor, and Alexander Luthor in this epic battle against this world’s mightiest beings, with the fate of our own world at stake!
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for the End-Game and Elite versions of the new Raid under Expert Tier 8 of the 8 Player Tab.
    • For the Event Version, look for Earth 3: The Escape (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab.

JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC ART POSTER SET

Get ready for the JUSTICE LEAGUE movie with this incredible poster pack of comic covers inspired by the film. All players can claim this pack until November 30, 2017. Includes ten posters, with small and large variants for each.

[IMG]

MEMBERSHIP JUSTICE SALE: XBOX ONE & US PLAYSTATION 4

This is not a drill! Membership is the best value in DCUO, and right now is the best time to jump in with a discount on Xbox One and US PlayStation 4.

From now until November 27, 2017, the 1-Month, 3-Month, and 6-Month Memberships are all 25% off*! Want more? You got it. The 12-Month Membership is now 33% off! Get your Membership started or renewed now, because this Membership sale ends on at 11:59PM PT on November 27, 2017.

Benefits of Membership include:
    • Access to ALL Powers and Episodes
    • 10% off Marketplace purchases
    • 500 Loyalty Points to claim each month
    • 150 Free Replay Badges Monthly
    • More character, bank, and inventory slots
    • Special membership offers and promotions throughout the year
    AND MORE! For more information, look for DC Universe Online in the US PlayStation 4 or Xbox One stores.

DCUO JUSTICE LEAGUE SWEEPSTAKES

#DCUOLeagueSweeps

You can't save the world alone. And we have the prize packs to prove it. Submit a 100-word description and a screenshot that represents your League in DCUO. Five lucky winners will receive a Justice League Prize Pack - including a Justice League T-Shirt Box (set of six shirts), Phone Ring Stand, Sticker Sheet, and set of Character Journals - valued at $150.

For more information, rules, and to enter, click here.

PLAYSTATION PLUS: JUSTICE LEAGUE PLUS PACK

Calling all PlayStation Plus members! Pick up the exclusive Justice League Plus Pack and kick-start your adventures in DCUO. This pack includes Episodes 1-5, the Superman-inspired House of El Warsuit, a Starter Pack with leveling gear, Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman Legends characters, and more! Look for this pack in the PlayStation Store. This offer is available to all PlayStation Plus members until 11:59PM PT on December 11th, 2017.

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Join the Earth 3 discussion on the official forums. EARTH 3 is out now on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

*Membership discounts only available on Xbox One and US PlayStation 4. Sale/promotional rates will renew on PSN at the standard rate. The standard rate will automatically renew on PSN for successive terms until cancelled. Xbox membership is nonrecurring. The 6-month Membership is not available on Xbox.
    • Like x 6
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
  3. Harlequin Devoted Player

I guess the console guys can stop complaining about PC exclusive promos now.
    • Like x 3
  4. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

Woah, woah. Wait a second. What version of Batman? Please say it's not the OG Batman that was a pre-order bonus... I will have to rage if that's the case. I mean, I don't wanna b that guy, but I do wanna make sure my exclusive stays exclusive, lol.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It is not the pre-order batman.
    • Like x 3
  6. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

Thank you sir. Appreciated.
  7. BumblingB I got better.

We've lost that option a long time now.

I miss station cash deals. :(
    • Like x 2
  8. ChillCat Loyal Player

ULTRA GREAT!!!
    • Like x 3
  9. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

How many marks can we get a week and daily without resetting?
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Even this is nothing new. PC didn’t get the last starter pack either (with the LexCorp robot sidekick).
    • Like x 2
  11. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

So no contest for EU players then?
  12. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Ha. I see what you did there.
    • Like x 2
  13. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I didn't get much time on test myself, but here is what I saw from notes/personal testing.
    Two open world dailies (1 Mark each)
    Three open world weeklies (8 marks each)
    One duo (1 Mark)
    One alert (3 marks)
    Two raids (10 marks each for event or reg, 13 each for elite)
    There is also a member/owner box all the end of the non event instances that gives you an additional Mark.

So if I've done my math right, and I'm not missing anything, it looks like weekly is 86-102-108 depending on character level/content ownership/version you decide to play (left to right, low cr or non-member/episode owner, member/episode owner running regular raids, member/episode owner running elite raids).

Daily would be 6-8.
    • Like x 1
  14. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Did anybody else decide they needed to see what the Johnny Quick back looked like with a material? For some reason it cracked me up.
  15. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

To true.

The thing that still ticks me off was those promos were a prime reason behind ending buying DLCs with SC/DB and even worst was the deals stopped at the same time they did that.o_O:mad:
  16. EmperorSpartacus New Player

hi guys, i need help, im stuck on teleporting to my home base, cannot play with my main character almost 2 days, its on ps4 server europe, the name of the character is Emperor Spartacus, can you fix that please..
  17. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Looks like I was off here. The member box doesn't always give the extra Mark, but there is a third open world daily.
    So 7 guaranteed daily, and 93-99 guaranteed weekly. I think a league mate said there member boxes were showing up in the event versions of instances as well.
  18. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Just looked in the PlayStation store and didn't see the pack for PS plus, do I need to look somewhere special?
  19. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Please check on getting this listed on Steam.
  20. Rock lobster New Player