Dev Discussion GU76: Artifacts

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Nov 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please use this thread to discuss and report bugs related to the new Artifacts system.
    • Like x 2
  2. Vagrant Committed Player

I'm really excited for this feature, cannot wait for more obviously!
  3. Kal-L New Player

Yes I agree totally Vagrant;) Not only the fact that it builds upon the stats revamp but the fact that it's only the start. It paves the way for not only stat modification but powers, visuals, and a host of other neat effects I am very much looking forward to. Great work team!:cool:
    • Like x 2
  4. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Treated Nth Metal Not Stacking even tho it says stacks to 99
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Is it possible you have an account-bound and a no-trade version that are not stacking?
  6. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Don't know if it is a bug or just because of a difference of CR levels between my toons used so far, but, 2 of the 4 toons I've put through the artifact mission won't let me progress to the point of activating that first milestone part despite having fueled up to it and having more nth mateials in inventory. The quest is stuck on telling me to fuel until I hit the limit. It is not progressing once I've fueled up, not telling me to talk to Constantine again to give me the catalyst.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating this.
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

No so much a BUG... but some people in the Hall of Doom are burrying Constantine by summonning a small army of Repair Bots around him and on top of him. Pretty much blocking the access to him.
  9. IonHero Committed Player

There are two versions? My poor inventory... any chance we will be further able to expand soon?
  10. docfraiser Active Player

ok now John gave the wrong stone for beginning. I am a superpowered mental DPS. And the only DPS stone you can choose from are one for tank, healer and one for DPS (Weaponpowered). So now I have to use 100 marks of Victory to get the right stone? This is so not cool. If you give us stones for free, than give us the right ones. This is unfair for other players who have the right stones, like Tanks or Healer. And yes I know what I am talking about because I also have a tank and a healer!
  11. docfraiser Active Player

I mean the only stones you could choose from were one for tank, healer, and one for DPS (Weapon Damage).
  12. spack2k Steadfast Player

the nth material which drops in the stabilizer event should be account-bound aswell because u can do it only once per day on account unlike vault
  13. recoil Committed Player

then you would use the one for dps.
  14. Zamara Dedicated Player

is purified nth metal supposed to drop every time we run the vault or is it random?
  15. Django Unchained Level 30

I bought the artifact for my tank armory and the Superpower artifact disappeared. Had to start over.
  16. spack2k Steadfast Player

The artifact buff for Tank ( Dilustel Reflactor) should trigger by using a PULL or a TAUNT cause when u play with 2 tanks u usually use only the Taunt, i as rage tank cant have both at the same time on loadout but i am lucky i am using the finisher E.Chain which i am using for canceling rage crash which is considered a pull, dont know about other power classes...
  17. Pouncers New Player

Is The Nth Metal John Constantine Have Available For Purchase (Raw Nth Metal & Extracted Nth Metal) Supposed To Have An Experience Of 20 & 50? Is This An Error Or Is This Correct? Since We Are Using Marks Of Victory To Purchase It I Thought It Would Be More Experience
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.