The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

You work never ceases to impress me.
    • Like x 2
  2. Corsair X Well-Known Player

I've got to agree. We need more Spandex hero looking Flexsuits or at least more Spandex pieces. Bulky Ironman Robot looking stuff is garbage. The Riddler stuff aside from the cane was just boring.
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

Me too. Unfortunately ive run into some pc issues. Cant even log on dcuo atm :( Pc still works, somewhat lol. Waiting for my new one to show up early next week. I will most likely be back the day ep30 goes live. Well maybe i should say hopefully be back that day :p
    • Like x 1
  4. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

Phenomenal shots
    • Like x 3
  5. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

Fantastic shots!
    • Like x 1
  6. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

I updated my Classic Harley Quinn inspired costume, and I think the results came out pretty great.
    Wish I had a two handed weapon to show it off better, but I don't.

This is also the second style I've done that involves the use of the High Density Face Mask, so Kudos to the art-team for that.
    • Like x 9
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Just saw spider-man homecoming so I tried making the vulture.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

also tried to make the homecoing spidey suit,we need more webbed styles :eek:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You do some really admirable work. Love these two styles right here.
    • Like x 1
  10. KratTheDefiler Well-Known Player

More asymmetric designs would be awesome!

What about being able to wear only one side of a 2 shoulder style or 2 hand style that exists in the game already? In particular shoulder styles? I would love to be able to rock just the left or right shoulder from The Last Aurochs set. I think it could bring an entirely unique aspect to the styles you create in the game without having to specifically design anything complicated. You know all the dual shoulders work already, so removing one visually should be no headache, right?
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  12. DarkAya Dedicated Player

This world will fall, like all the others. Too bad I don't have any male baddies o_O

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 16
  13. Megzilla Developer

We definitely want to get some upgraded slimlines out to y'all.

Any kind of business attire that was in game is a little outdated, nothing wrong with a refresh IMO. Plus we did the cool texture work with the question marks :D
    • Like x 4
  14. Megzilla Developer

I don't know what exactly goes into it, but it's a tech obstacle that I can see if it's possible. I believe the shoulders are considered to be 1 item, not 2-in-1 so I don't know if that would mean they'd have to be built differently and it's a whole hot mess, or if it's something simple.
    • Like x 1
  15. Perdition Committed Player

#HOLYSHIZZLE!!!! I love this. Well done! I hope in the future heroes will be able to collect villian styles and vice versa. Would open so much more characters design.
    • Like x 3
  16. Zneeak Devoted Player

Ikr, I really need those apokoliptian villain-styles in my hero's life. :(
    • Like x 3
  17. andyko888 New Player

18. andyko888 New Player

[IMG]
    Thanks for the tip
    • Like x 1
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You have to right click on the picture, select "Copy Image Address" then in the box here where you type your message click on the little tree icon. A box will pop up, so you paste the picture link in there and click insert and then it will be embedded in your message.
    • Like x 1
  20. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

I'm in l
    I'm in love with Lady Steppenwolf. Amazing!
    • Like x 3