Test Discussion Episode 30: Survey for Testers!

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, Nov 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hello! If you have bugs or feedback to report from your play on the public test server, the absolute best way to do so is to find the appropriate official Test Discussion thread in this Testing Feedback sub-forum, and join the discussion. This lets DCUO developers and other players participate, ask questions, and share opinions.

However, if you would rather not share your feedback publicly and do not wish to participate in a back-and-forth discussion, please consider using this survey instead. All feedback is valuable to us!

Click here to leave feedback privately via survey.

NOTE: If you are already happily participating on the forums, you do not need to ALSO take the survey.
    • Like x 1
  2. BlueThunderLight New Player

The only thing it bother me so much is trying go to the lower missions to search for those crystal drops , I have few toons like other friends we just run everything in this game helping others now we can't ,to much work n it consumes time , trying to catch up but you guys are pushing us away from the game my villain league who were very strong for years are dead my hero side is going true the same issues not to happy about it I don't like to jump league after league ain't very nice the game its very nice at first n we did deal with every update , n now when I see this game it look like one of my sons game, no every body its a kid playing here that we have go in search in web for solutions n see how we can play now we need to bring the synthetic mods back because can't make all this mods for every toon its crazy thanks it's only some opinion from me have a good day ....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.