Server Downtime - November 1, 2017 - Game Update 76

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scottwjb New Player

Halloween is over on the 1st of Nov. New events start Nov 1st. Today like esvery Nov 1st u can all sleep in. Getting 1 hour sleep during system reset might be ok for some of u but today u can get 8 hours. Try it.
    • Like x 1
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding, been looking forward to this
  3. Lucaslomas New Player

ESSA Atualização do jogo do jogo acaba que horas ?
  4. Lucaslomas New Player

What time does this game update finish?
  5. TurtleBoyR New Player

What time EU?
  6. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

The world will be up in an hour or two
  7. PS4xGUYxONxPC New Player

Catalysts Catalysts Catalysts, as T pain said: All I do is win win win no matter what got Money on my mind I can never get enough! Lol
  8. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

What Thanksgiving Day items can we expect? Also, what new ones can we expect?
  9. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Brand new and while a bit like a MOD this does not get slotted into your armor it has a special spot at the very bottom of your equipment display. You can on;y slot one artifact at a time but can have as many as you like.. So one to enhance damage while you are in DPs and another to add to you effectiveness in any support role for your SUPPORT role. NOW... big difference.. an artifact can grant that same BUFF to your entire team so if you have an artifact slotted that enhances damage output .. everyone on your team gets that buff.

Lots of different components involved in building one and they drop in all sorts of content. The basic is Nth metal and that will drop anywhere at any time. the other elements are usually only found in things like specific duo, alerts and raids.
  10. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Does anyone know if the weekly catalyst loot lock resets on every Thursday?
  11. rafisnovich New Player

on what time will it be online?:confused:
  12. rafisnovich New Player

how many hours to wait?
  13. Mystarkan New Player

How should Devs or CMs ever take these "Kids from the Simpsons-Picture" serious, when they have a real Problem and ask in Forums ?!? ...
    Even if u ask 100 Times per Second, it will not be online even 1/10 sec. quicker...
  14. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

Apparently, we have not long to wait.
  15. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

I know when it will be online, for you people who didnt read the "up to 8 hours" part Mepps wrote. It will be up...when they are done patching. Problem solved. Lol. I'm sure that will clear the air now and no one else will ask.
    • Like x 1
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Are we there yet?
    • Like x 1
  17. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

18. Lucaslomas New Player

I hope you come back soon because I want to play
  19. Mystarkan New Player

Just for you: Yes :)
    • Like x 1
  20. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Haha