Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Absolutely terrific idea... infact to add to that, it should be added as the "Stalwart Defender - Back" perhaps with an emblem slot.

Dev team- I know that capes move so is it possible for an emblem slot to be added to a cape style?
    • Like x 1
  2. Geri_mester New Player

I would love that! I think a lot of people would! A simple cape, with that shape, no extra details, just maybe if possible the emblem slot you mentioned! But if not, then it would be awesome without the emblem too.
  3. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Something like a mix of Jinx's chest style and Starfire's chest is nice
    • Like x 2
  4. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

I'd love to see a transparent armour like this over a flexsuit.
    In an ideal world it would be tintable and have an emblem slot under the armour layer.
    • Like x 1
  5. Megzilla Developer

I don't see why not. Not to a pre-existing style, but future styles sure
    • Like x 1
  6. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Technically, we already have this. While not that exact style, the Energy Armor style is very similar in design.
    [IMG]
    Just add the shoulders, hands, waist, and feet styles to a flexsuit and voila.
  7. BlueThunderLight New Player

maybe a Captain America style, or Thorn, Ironman, or maybe let us have a fat appearance for fun of the game....
  8. Megzilla Developer

We can't do Marvel designs, and I've already suggested a fat body type trinket to my AD and he didn't say no lol
    • Like x 1
  9. Alibaba New Player

can you devs fix the game please? so many bugs and somehow there is no immunity anymore? wich is pretty stupid cos the game is based on immunity for real skills in pvp not just using catwoman and spamm and make ppl mad, u guys should do this better in my opinion. hope u guys will fix this b4 other ppl will leave the game and u will end up beeing broke with no game to earn money from. bring immunity back and fix catwoman in legends pvp and fix the powers and ALL the old players "wich have left the game cos of this bs update" will come back :D thanks
  10. DrakoTheGhoul Active Player

Can we get a White Lantern Gear set (Kyle Rayners N52 Suit). I know we have the emblems but it feels weird to have the other 8 corps and not have the Gear set for White lanterns but have the Aura and material .
    • Like x 2
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’ve been putting together some casual outfits for my female toons and I was thinking it’d be cool to have a handbag style. It’d be a back style but slung over the shoulder like the Cloak Of Hades.
    • Like x 1
  12. Batman1979 Level 30

A plain, long sleeved T-shirt/sweater, with an emblem slot the same size as the one used on the Stalwart Defender chest.
    • Like x 3
  13. Jewlz2814 New Player

How about a long cape like the cloak of hades but one that covers both shoulders , similar to how batmans cape meets in the middle under his cowl instead of hanging over the shoulders like most capes in dcuo
  14. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Could we please get the Aquaman and Joker tattoo'd skins in the game? I know they're from the movies and you guys typically stick to comic book content, but it would be cool all the same.

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

This please
  16. LC 2 New Player

How about an ice skin, dr fates chest and cape, green, red, and yellow lantern henchman. Wonder Woman's lasso on hip ask how about different flying styles I mean not everyone flies like superman..both arms forward or back would be a welcome change.
    • Like x 1
  17. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    This hair style.
    • Like x 1
  18. recoil Committed Player

well they could always do a style based on gear's hover boots from the old static shock show. or maybe mister t's t spheres.
  19. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Goes without saying DC designs only.
    • Like x 1
  20. Original Kal Well-Known Player

TIMES 1000!!!
    • Like x 1