Base Improvement Council

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by comrade sonya, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I'd like an Upside down variant of a Waterfall too while yall developers are at it :D
    [IMG]
  2. comrade sonya Committed Player

In one of the recent office hours Mepps mentioned they definitely want to add more base themes, it's just a timing issue. They said an aquatic theme would also be a great addition :)
  3. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Something that ive always seen as an issue with bases is lighting, its very un even and would be great if we could brighten/dim the lights in certain rooms of the base
    • Like x 1
  4. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

In-game name please and what server EU or US
  5. AlyceNefarios Well-Known Player

From the amount of likes we can see that a lot of players would be happy to see base expansions.
    Some of your suggestions are indeed Sims-like... but, why not? Sims-esque mechanics are quite basic.
    Whilst I wouldn't object to any of your suggestions being implemented, I would be content with some more basic improvements.
    The base item placement tab is bulky and clunky. A 'delete base item' option would be very welcome. Many players have a secondary base just for these unwanted junk items. That's expensive and wasteful. The fact that so many players do have a 'junk base' shows how cumbersome and annoying the current decoration placement mode is.
    Interact with base items. Yes, this would be a vast improvement., and add a lot of fun!
    Generally more items specific to bases, like walls, carpets, windows etc.