Story Arcs that should be episodes.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MastaMind, Oct 9, 2017.

1. MastaMind Dedicated Player

I notice that Riddled With Crime is pretty much The War Of Jokes and Riddles, and hopefully the Crime Syndicate episode will be based on Forever Evil. If you could have any story arc turned into a DC Universe episode what would it be?

I would have to pick the Darkseid Wars. It is a tough choice no doubt, but from the artwork to the story I really thought this was a nice arc. It would be nice to fight the "God" Justice League. Maybe even interfere with the Darkseid Vs Anti-Monitor fight. Grail was also pretty vicious. It would be nice to see Shazam actually do something. I mean I cannot recall any mission with him in it. I could be wrong though. Never ran as a hero either. I think I saw him in a bar somewhere when I was new. Plus the "New Gods" Justice League was awesome. Just go look them up. Probably the coolest Flash I have ever seen.

How about you though? What would you pick?
    • Like x 2
  2. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Fortunately in terms of the storylines I wanted DCUO provided. I love WOL (wish it had a better ending though) and I love the Crime Syndicate storyline which they're releasing. Also loved Sons of Trigon.

Otherwise I just want more Teen Titan stuff that doesn't revolve around Raven, even if she is my favorite. I'd like more Doomsday content. Injustice would be great too.
    • Like x 1
  3. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Batman and his enemies are getting boring.
    We have got too many stories and time lines in each Earth of DC comics.
    We can have more than Gotham and its tech weak villains. :(
    • Like x 1
  4. MastaMind Dedicated Player

Injustice would definitely be a cool one. It really is a tough choice. Justice League Dark and the House Of Mystery would be a pretty awesome story as well.
  5. MrMigraine Devoted Player

The Great Darkness Saga.

So ready for some Legion love ...
  6. MastaMind Dedicated Player

I know who they are and everything but that is something I have never really read. It is on the to-read list but there is this one MMO that keeps taking all my time :mad:
  7. McShotzz Well-Known Player

idk what they make as long as lobo is in it. That being said i would love more of intense dlcs. yes we save/harm people with every dlc but not all of them carry the same atmosphere like sons if trigon arc or war of the light with both having an "end of days" feel.
    • Like x 1
  8. MastaMind Dedicated Player

Yeah Lobo would be awesome to have in the game. I actually thought that to myself last night when I got the Lobo hoodie out of the vault. Or well a duplicate lobo hoodie to delete. As for the end of days feel. Exactly what I was thinking with the darkseid war pitch.
  9. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Yea really is sad that hoodie is his only presence. And just to have an epic war going on between two huge forces would be great, as long as it is done better than af1. As much as i love af1 open world it lost the feeling of war, felt more like a stalemate because us as the player were the only ones engaged in fighting. Id like to see it work similar to the new gen bounty spawn where heros/vills can fight for control over nodes to influence the spawn but on a much grander scale