I have gave up on that ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GJGBlackDragon, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Thank you...heading there now...

Play more PS4!
    • Like x 1
  2. spack2k Steadfast Player

Gave up on that last 1 sp from Lpve maps ...the grind is real and the time is just not worth any longer.
  3. Harlequin Devoted Player

I gave up on the subscription. The game is unplayable without it and there is too much that it doesn't cover to be worth the price.

As far as in-game farming, I gave up farming the Kick-Me sign. If BB wasn't wearing it most of the times I saw him, I'd swear it was a myth.
    • Like x 2
  4. BumblingB I got better.

Yeah, and I farmed for it and got Ninja'd twice. Once by GG. She gave me a second one she got later. So I actually never earned it. lol
  5. IamINC Dedicated Player

1.Phoenix/Void/NSF mats
    2.Prime Helm
    3.Heartshard waist for tank
    4.PvP
    5.Feats from older DLC's I missed from a break , can never get groups.
  6. lukelucky Devoted Player

and supoport roles and customers
    • Like x 1
  7. Cold Fusion Well-Known Player

Nature ever being good again... even after the "revamp". LoL

If the OG Smoke or a material is what your after that's not as hard a you may think... You just need to position yourself better to make money... Examples: Starro event came out and I ran 3 main toons through daily outside and alert and duo and raid .. But ran 7 toons through just the alert and duo daily and raids weekly when ever I could.. doesn't really take that long if you keep moving... Sold everything that my 7 toons got dropped and bought the collections with their marks for that two months... Made way over $350 million.. bought a lot of stuff at that time but that's what I had left.

Same applies to all seasonal events... Just buy the good stuff and sell it.

Now when a DLC first drops just sell all the OP collections you get at first till the prices go down... Then when prices are lower keep what ya need and buy what ya don't have. I made $80 million the first week of this DLC.

Hope that helps.
    • Like x 1
  8. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Gave up on trying to find the Kryptonian flexsuit chest style.
    Took up drinking instead.

[IMG]
  9. DCUO Gaming Well-Known Player

1. Pretty much all the racing feats. Have only completed 2 of them... Yes, I suck that badly at them.
    2. All mats until they drop to like 12 mil a piece.
    3. DWF OP chest... Main reason? Because pugs still can't get past the first boss...

Edit: Actually got all of the leveling/T1 super rare styles such as kick me back, captain cold hood, brother blood's hood etc. So no, I have not given up on those.
    • Like x 1
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Number one can't be serious? You could use just a few replays and buy these good god.
    • Like x 1
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I gave up on Proxystar.

Kidding, I gave up on AMs, when they go away soon I'll pick the game back up.
  12. Proxystar #Perception

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    • Like x 4
  13. Harlequin Devoted Player

[IMG]
  14. Bone Witch New Player

Superspeed.
    Seriously, it is HOT garbage.
    Barring that, the racing feats are pretty easy.
  15. drkrjones Level 30

Is the location on the snake legs drop still good?
  16. Wildboy Committed Player

[IMG]
  17. Controller Devoted Player

Those players looking for style pieces in content - all I can say is

NEVER give up.

I had farmed Outer T2 alert forever for the "Medieval" Head style piece. I gave up on it earlier last year.

That piece FINALLY popped into a Promethium Loot Box last week. I was SHOCKED - but there it was - all green and waiting to be used.

I kept checking it several times to make sure it was not some cruel joke or glitch...selected it from the loot table and it dropped into my inventory. Used it, and the ensuing "25 Feat points" for FINALLY finishing that style after almost 3 years of trying was AWESOME.

NEVER give up.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

They still drop from tier 1 alerts. You'll see them drop every 50 runs or so. They are very rare. If you're a healer, you have a better chance of finishing the Snake set.
    • Like x 1
  19. lukelucky Devoted Player

I quit Dcuo but still post and fellow

If changes were made I'd bet the population would grow. Mostly returning players
  20. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

1. Batman Inspired Helm
    2. First Year Anniversary Cape
    3. Oan, FoS, Trigon, first year chest styles
    4. Lifetime Legendary

Everything else everybody wants I already got lol