So ... No Feat Points For The Resplendent Cache

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Oct 3, 2017.

1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  2. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

That vendor isn't supposed to have feats.
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

the marketplace would be a better place for it with a fifty dollar price tag.
    • Like x 1
  4. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

• Like x 4
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

• Like x 1
  6. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I am glad the Devs listened on this point and removed progression from this vendor. At least for items exclusive to the vendor (still hoping items from old TCs will get added at some point to finish off those feats).

Now if only we could get them to remove feats from time capsules going forward...
    • Like x 1
  7. MrMigraine Devoted Player

When we first found evidence of the Resplendent Cache (around two weeks ago), it was connected to a 4-Star Feat.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/new-4-feat-in-theme-styles-tab.291219/

The devs have been saying since the Quark Livecast that there would be one item on the Vendor with a Feat attached, so many people thought that the devs meant that it would have a Feat with Feat Points attached - and used this evidence to rage against the implementation of both Quarks and the Vendor itself.

So this was either the plan from the beginning, or the devs changed their minds. :D
  8. Proxystar #Perception

I am very pleased by this outcome, however, I have some doubts as to whether or not they won't try and slip something in there again at future updates...

They've done that numerous times now with DLC's, pricing, gear pricing and feat points etc.
    • Like x 8
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

Good. The feat should have been removed. I could care less about the pricing now of the stuff on that vendor now. We shall see tho if in the future they try adding a feat or feats to this stuff again. Hope the lesson was learned here ;)

Also i highly doubt it was the plan from the start to not have feats for those items. If it was why have a 4 star feat in the 1st place?
    • Like x 6
  10. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

No, feedback was listened to and they removed feats from the vendor. You need to read that Time Capsule thread they made a few days ago. It mentions this vendor.
    • Like x 1
  11. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

This is how it should have been from the beginning. Now it makes everything in the vendor optional and extra as it was described. I'm still wary about the future, because this doesn't mean they won't add feats later on. But for now, I'm happy it was changed.
    • Like x 3
  12. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

This is good to hear, I suppose.

Now, if only they would do the same to all TC feats.

........One can hope.
    • Like x 3
  13. MrMigraine Devoted Player

This is what Mepps said in that thread:
    They didn't remove the Feat. They removed the Feat Points attached to it. That's a huge distinction.

And I agree that it's because they listened to us. :D
    • Like x 1
  14. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

How does it make me feel about the Quark Vendor now?

Glad they removed the feat for it, but still hate it because of the Exorbitant Prices.
    • Like x 1
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

Has anyone else noticed the stealth material looks an awful lot like the iron man stealth armor? That dark blue grayish tint with all metal texture. Im sure comic fans know what i mean. Look it up for yourselves. Or if u have seen iron man 3 :p
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

I would guess many wouldnt call it a huge distinction. A feat w/out feat points isnt really a feat. At least almost every player i know sees it that way. I think many players could care less about a title. I could be wrong tho.
    • Like x 1
  17. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I really don't care at about the vendor at the moment. If they added a Fireworks Aura I will get the hand style because I like looking like Jubilee from X-Men. At the moment, the only thing worth using your Quarks on is the Complex and Simple Bundle. I do need to get the Tactical Mod Capsule so I can finally get the Circuit Breaker III Mod.

I wish they had a Tesla Blast Leg Mod and a Voltic Blast energy Mod for the head.
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'm glad the feat points are gone. I didn't particularly like anything in the cache, but because of the 4 star feat that was on it originally I would have ended up not buying anything off the vendor until I got that first. That being said, I don't really like any of the other styles either so...I guess I'll just save my Quarks for something they'll, hopefully, add in the future that I do like.
    • Like x 2
  19. Wildboy Committed Player

20. Perdition Committed Player

good, now alteast there is no progressing in that vendor. Now if only those prices dropped a little more.. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2