Changing the hot topic of the day :) Could Lobo crash land in Metropolis for the next event?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black Prime OG, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Bring on Lobo, the hardest bounty hunter out there. Bring on the Lobo inspired clothing, without the cigar. Kids play this after all. Crazy looking makeup jobs. Crazy new hair styles.

Can we just have some fun with the next event like the Starro event? I thought that event was funny as h ell. Just something fun and out of the blue. Nothing based on the big three or having to follow any story lines. He's an anti hero so fighting with him, then maybe against him thru a raid would be different and fun. Nothing having to do with the big three, except maybe them all fighting with us against Lobo. You know, cause it's the Justice League. Why do they fight apart all the time?

Thoughts, other ideas, and anything but talking about quarks. :)
    • Like x 8
  2. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Lobo: Yes please.

But in addition to him, I'd love some of the other alien races associated with the DCU. Psions, Khunds, Citadel Warriors, anything! :D
    • Like x 3
  3. JasonIsley Devoted Player

YES!!!
    • Like x 2
  4. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Yes! I'd love to see him surrounded by his space dolphin friends. That would rock.
    • Like x 1
  5. Disruptor Well-Known Player

The three Lobo's fighting each other. Lobo when he was messing around with the Omega Men(he had that light blue and orange skintight jumpsuit), the skinny Lobo from the Nu5 and the Lobo that people consider the classic Lobo.

They each are trying to prove they are the Main Man and the heroes and villains are just trying to stop the nonsense of those three psychos
    • Like x 2
  6. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Space ghost or freakazoid....would be cool
    • Like x 1
  7. KratTheDefiler Well-Known Player

I've wanted an old school Lobo biker vest since forever. That and some chain wrapped forearms.
    • Like x 2
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

YES!!!!! ALL THE YES!!!!

We need the Main Main in this game A.S.A.P.!!!! Let's go......
    • Like x 1
  9. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

This would be great as an "all" open world mega bounty hunt. Have him spawn anywhere. Metropolis, Gotham, Central City, Wastelands, etc...
    Glorious.
    • Like x 1
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

Quarks :p
    • Like x 2
  11. light FX Steadfast Player

Love the idea too. This^ would be something i would sub for and play a lot. I think the cigar would be fine. Did they remove it from the comics because kids read comics? Seriously asking cause idk. Regardless its a great idea. Love it.

And yea now that i think about it when have we seen the entire JL together in an instance? Or even supes, bats, and wonder woman? Makes me go....
    [IMG]
  12. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

WOW!! I cant even remember the last time a Lobo thread was made.

Good on you Black for pulling this back in.:D
    • Like x 1
  13. Perdition Committed Player

i wouldn't mind that either *THUMBS UP*
    • Like x 1
  14. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

:p
  15. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Dunno. Transformers is the only movie I can think of that had a smoking autobot, Hound. Not sure if the comics removed it or not, but you know how people can be. Imaginary robots and aliens smoking could lead kids to smoke, right? Lol.
  16. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Thank you all for the responses. I was getting tired of talking about quarks and TC yesterday.