Underworld Trials Stampede Feat

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Twincam, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Twincam Well-Known Player

This feat has been broken for quite a while now. Its one of the easy ones to get with a half decent team.

You don't let the Minotaur Charge more than 5 times and you are supposed to get the feat.

There are several Tickets in the bug tracker. Any Idea when this will be fixed. I need those feat points for more stat points.

Should Feats that are broken not be quite high on the fix priority list since stats matter now?
    • Like x 5
  2. Alpha Cell Well-Known Player

Agreed. This bug is so frustrating and consistent, it's driving me nuts.
  3. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I knew it was bugged. I never unlocks when requirements are met. Please fix immediately as i too need those 25 feat points. :(
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

There are more urgent bugs and exploits, but I'm sure they will get to it eventually.
    • Like x 1
  5. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Bump

Please fix this feat. I run this alert every day for coins and I still cannot earn this feat due to it being unobtainable. :(

I would be at 318sp if I had this feat. It's also my last Alert feat in the game as of now.
  6. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

They don't care. Apparently making more time capsules is far more important than fixing a broken 25pt feat.
    • Like x 2
  7. Kestral Committed Player

8. Hempkrete Active Player

+1
    Any news ?
  9. MastaMind Dedicated Player

I also posted about this with a video. I have two more videos that I just have not edited. Kinda grinds my gears that stuff like this is not more of a priority.
  10. MastaMind Dedicated Player

BUMP again. Over a month later and still nadda.
  11. Snuffhim Well-Known Player

12. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

Bump. Come on devs, this feat is just as important as any other feat. This has been a problem for over a month now...
  13. Kestral Committed Player

Fixed!!!
    4 Player
    Underworld Trials
    • Fixed an issue where the Minotaur would refuse to grant the Stampede Feat.