Top stooges seem even more scarce after hotfix

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Sep 22, 2017.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

For that AMGW open world mission where you have to investigate Top Stooges, I can't find any, even after hotfix. Problem Solvers seem to spawn properly but I can't find Top Stooges.

Please investigate.
    • Like x 1
  2. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

You posted this before the world went down for the hotfix. How would you know if the world is down?
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I'm on EU server. Not all players are from US (although the majority atm are). UK is 8 hours ahead of Austin, where the Daybreak Studios are.
    • Like x 1
  4. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

My apologies. May i say though, i just watched your Aqua Base tour, and Oh My God was that beautiful. You my friend have talent
    • Like x 1
  5. Mimeblaster New Player

Have to agree - was very difficult finding the Top Stooges. However, thanks for fixing the Problem Solvers!
  6. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

Even after the hotfix, and logging in and out repeatedly, Top Stooges are still bot spawning...
  7. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

You're looking in the wrong area then. The Stooges are mostly in the area with the two face blimps. It takes about 2 minutes to get the stooges.
  8. Shifty Committed Player

You're definitely looking in the wrong area.lol, I find them across the river from amusement mile
  9. DCUO Addict Committed Player

The stooges are still a problem. That fix didn't actually make it in yesterday.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...e-29-amusement-mile-gang-war-missions.291196/

Just have to keep switching phases until you find them. Sometimes you get lucky and finish quickly; other times it takes a really long time, ugh!
  10. Kestral Committed Player

The highlighted area for where they are supposed to spawn should be cut down. They do not spawn on a third of the map like suggested just a sliver of space near the river.
  11. Greenchain Well-Known Player

who are the top stooges?? killed hush, babyface, clownsanity and Harley like twice each. they do not let you interrogate after killing them. spenty twent minutes all over map and in suggest area across from amusement mile. this is ridiculous
  12. Kestral Committed Player

Not the Iconics. They are random adds like the riddlers Problem solvers. They will have mission indicators over their heads when you come across them.
  13. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Had this mission today. The phase I was in, all the adds around the bridge/brownstones/adjacent lot would not respawn except for 1 Bagman. I flew around the are for several minutes and could only get 1 add to respawn. I had to change phases to find more Top Stooges and finish.
  14. SixSigma Well-Known Player

I concur, 3 days of this one and I still only need 1 left... maybe after the next tier of gear I'll finally complete this one.
  15. Drathmor Unwavering Player

this was a real issue last night i hunted for over a hour and still couldnt find more than 1 they are doing the same thing as the problem solvers were just hiding and not wanting to play