Stop crying about atomics

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Snuffhim, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Snuffhim Well-Known Player

I'm not even atomics
  2. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

PvP actually seems not too bad really, better, imo, after the revamp. It's just the constant, unblockable combo spam that's getting on my nerves.
    • Like x 1
  3. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

I'd say PVP is far too jacked up to just nerf Atomic and be done with it. I have an atomic tank that I'm gonna get to end content with a nice number of skill points before I try a hand at pvp and I like how OP I am in pve lol. But yeah going against an Atomic tank is really frustrating but so are other powers (even though those other powers are killable)

Mental got the Psychic shock spam with the shields and invisibility+Ambush pain. (Yes I am Mental and no I don't spam psychic shock but I do the rest because it's the only way I can actually stand a chance in pvp against the uncontrollable spam. Don't worry, I don't talk trash like these other guys do)

Atomic: heals like a healer, doesn't take much damage while dishing l out dps like numbers at the same time not to mention you can't counter em so they're op.

Nature: Dog form, we're not even gonna go there... Let's just say Nature is the new Celestial of the PVP community not fun to go against unless you have shields and reflect pain then your chances of winning go up a bit

The list goes on....

Atomic has the properties of a DPS, Tank and Healer and the combos take almost no power so fighting one is pretty useless and a waste of time.

If you're trying to go for a fast way of grinding gear and you run into either a fire tank or Atomic tank, give em two rounds, if you can get their health to 25% or a KO in one of those runs, keep going but if they aren't losing a sliver of health, let em win because if you don't, you've wasted 1/3 of an hour fighting a losing battle from the start
    That's my advice because PVP will continue to get more broken after every pve update like it has been for years.
  4. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Well Atomic is godlike in PvP atm.
    Sure i not the only problem with PvP but is really hard to fail with it.
  5. Surtur Well-Known Player

oh please........ all you have to do is debuff atomic with a controller and you can knock their butts out.
    • Like x 1
  6. Surtur Well-Known Player

You're right PVP is not bad since the revamp. The ones complaining want DPS Universe back. LOL
  7. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Well send a scrim today if you want to test that out...
  8. Omegix6 New Player

To me it sounds like you have not ever fought a GOOD Electric if you think atomic is op.
    • Like x 1
  9. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

You know what, i´ll give you the benefit of the doubt because maybe i haven´t encountered a one yet after the revamp.
  10. Snuffhim Well-Known Player

Guess what atomics got nerfed....... and pvp still is not fixed and atomics is still on top, so what? Nerf it again until it's completely useless? Or actually fix what's wrong
  11. Snuffhim Well-Known Player

Nerf was just so unnecessary
  12. Shifty Committed Player

Haha
    • Like x 2
  13. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I don't. I want RPS given back to roles.

And for sorcery to be able to dog people again, and mental be able to ghost people again. :)
    • Like x 1
  14. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

Well the update/nerf wasn't that bad for PvE. :D
    The damage isn't much lesser, but I still have to resort to iconic powers. :(

The PvP side of Atomic is totally ****** up now!

Before the update it was hard to fight a troll cause of the debuffs.
    After the update it is impossible to kill a troll.
    In 4 vs 4 or 5 vs 5, after the troll uses his debuff, I die within 10 secs. :(

That's just DCUO. They always have to go overboard with the changes.

At least I can still do PvE. ;)