open world daylies and more of the same

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by stärnbock, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Revafall Well-Known Player

Once you get past level 30, then there is nothing in this game worth calling "Open world"... It's all locked behind teleporters, instances and open areas, not open world. When it comes to immersion, then this game is a lack luster.
  2. Scarlet Morrigan Active Player

I agree. Open World is not really Open World if you have to take a transporter everywhere. I get a transporter to Mojo or Time Torn Area 51, but why couldn't Metropolis Warzone just be in Metropolis?

I wish more solo post level 30 content was like the missions you get while leveling to 30. You get a mission, you go to the first spot, do whatever, move on to the second spot, do whatever, move on to the third spot, do whatever, move on to fourth spot, do whatever, fight boss, and go back to whoever started you on this mission. I love the Hand Of Fate stuff - having to run all over town for stuff was really Open World.

And yes, grinding can get boring but it is just part of the game. I have spent so many hours farming exos and trying to find a few rare collections but that is how it goes. Running the Catwoman thing to get the Mayan set was a pain in the a$$. Killing Sub Avatars for the Astral Alloy set sucked. It is just part of the game.