Development Update: Riddled With Crime

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by NerdOfPrey, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

TWO duoes. Urgh twice the pain.
  2. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Duos are fast to que and great way to get simples/complex.

I just hope there is one OP Item to get. I always want to be maxed out but I am unable to get the collections of the current OP Items due to broker prices and collections not dropping as they should be dropping. I keep getting the same collection over and over again and I keep selling it for 90000 to 150000 which doesn't even help me get the 6-10 million collections on the broker.

I see 6 million as the cheapest collection and it's ridiculous.
    • Like x 4
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Everything looks cool, can't wait
  4. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Ug. Tired of raids... but it looks beautiful. I'm mollified. Looks like a fun, if small, DLC. I love the windows - more windows! Oceans is doing awesome windows, so more of those. And, ok, Man-Bat is a nice touch.

I just hate having to deal with raids. If my league were active, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. But as a crappy DPS and an even worse support player, pugging anything is painful. Ah well. I'll survive. At least there's more duos, which are much easier to queue for and complete than alerts or raids.

Stream was good, thanks Oceans and Nerd. And that other guy.
    • Like x 1
  5. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

These styles keep getting worse with each dlc....
    • Like x 3
  6. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Riddle Me This: Is this Episode going to be awesome or what? :D
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

I dont want to be critical or mean to any of the devs who worked on this stuff. But i was not impressed at all with any of the rewards in the stream. Not my cup of tea i guess. The OP hand style is simply a copy of the herald of the black hand but with glowing fingers.

Only part of the riddler style i like is the cane on the back. I thought the regular version of the suit looked better then the elite style. The other riddler style is just a t-shirt. The zoo looked cool tho. But the man bat stuff? Not my thing.

I will most likely get the gear because its better gear and obviously doing that gets me the style. But the other stuff ill be passing on or selling if i get it. I thought the batwoman mask would be different but i will chase that because i can use it with my daredevil style. Base items are again not my cup of tea but those 2 windows were cool looking. Im hoping the duos and raid are fun. Because the rewards/styles are lack luster imo. Sorry if that sounds rude to anyone but im only being honest. Im sure some will love those styles and i hope those people enjoy em. I was looking forward to the syndicate episode more anyways.

Hoping the TC style and rewards are more to my liking. I know a TC hasnt been announced yet but the timing for a new one lines up almost to 8 weeks exactly. So imo its kinda obvious a new TC will come along with this episode.
  8. xD25x Dedicated Player

I agree. Some of the face collections are going for 35 to 45 mil. Outrageous
    • Like x 2
  9. Earth Sisters Well-Known Player

Sorry, this was not what was promised. We were told we were going back to 6 month major releases. Yet it's only been 3 months, and you are bumping up the CR again to 183 vendor gear. What about that 175 elite set I was working on? The one taking twice as long due to half as much renown? The only people that got the full set were those spamming replays, and I mean THOUSANDS of replays.

It's clear this game is no longer meant for the average spender. Apparently the sub is not enough anymore. I can't keep up. I refuse to keep up. I'm done.
    • Like x 4
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Fast to queue but usually a pain to finish
  11. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Great stream. Great Ep. I, as well as many others have been waiting for a follow-up to the Gotham Gang War. Awesome stuff......Very slowly,....vey methodically,.....the DEVS are getting better and better.....
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

That was the original plan. People didn't like it. Devs listened. I fully understand your frustration about the elite gear though. The low renown drops is the whole reason I just stayed away from elite in this episode. Wasn't worth the time.
    • Like x 4
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The livestream replay is available here:

• Like x 3
  14. Kestral Committed Player

The base items are awesome i've been needing a proper cage for Mxy. lol
    • Like x 2
  15. SHUSHHH Well-Known Player

ugly ugly ugly ugly styles. we haven't had a single style that wows the whole player base for a while now and keeps getting worse and worse.

once again good job devs.
    • Like x 1
  16. krytine Loyal Player

To be honest I am tired of seeing every dlc getting smaller and smaller. Every time one comes out it seems to be smaller
    • Like x 1
  17. MrMigraine Devoted Player

When Riddled With Crime was first announced, it was going to be another Major Event. A very vocal segment of the community did not like the Anti-Monitor/Starro framework and actually asked for more progression (higher CR gear) within the new content.

At the time, I said that there would be a lot of people who would be unhappy with the accelerated progression for exactly the reasons you describe.

Sadly, I think it's an example of 'can't please all of the people all of the time'.
    • Like x 2
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's literally impossible to please every single person. This isn't a snipe at you, it's a fact of humanity.
    • Like x 1
  19. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

But they could of at least tired to pick a character that people would of been interested in seeing a style for the Riddler is probably at the bottom of the list of styles based on iconic characters people want to see.
  20. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I was kind of hoping for a Joker inspired look.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.