Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

While we're at it, let's get the ENTIRE style set! That Arm Cannon is pretty cool, and lots of players have asked for additional options for that kind of weapon. :cool:
  2. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Now I know these are from another DC game but maybe have it redesigned by your dev team
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. Sargent_Arson New Player

I know I just said it but I feel I need to again. Less Iconic more Original.
  4. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

[IMG]

It would be nice to see this style, which I know is basically already in the game. But this version would have the parts in blue be metallic texture with appropriate shine. No need for the claws.
  5. recoil Committed Player

full suits of samurai armor would be neat. kinda like the tier 3 themysciran battle suits and kryptonian ones only not role bound and themed after samurai plate armor. that would be neat.
  6. Vanessa33335 Level 30

Those bombshell styles specially from Supergirl is my dream s2
    • Like x 1
  7. Ascended Well-Known Player

So who remembers those old Central City trinkets that put you in a "friction-less suit?" For those who don't, you activated the trinket and you'd be put in an alternate form which was basically the Electric suit (from character creation) with a glowing emblem matching the trinket's role (tank, DPS, etc), and your form was all shaky and blurry, like you were vibrating at high speed.

Could we get a style like that?

If not a style, what about a material?
    • Like x 2
  8. Ascended Well-Known Player

And someone mentioned original designs and less Iconic-based stuff.

I agree with that to a point. I want my Iconic styles, and I think the Tier gear, which is supposed to be the major goal you're chasing, should be Iconic. But there's nothing wrong with original work either, and I wouldn't mind a few more original styles finding their way into the game.

So....what if the Devs ran a contest? Let players design and submit all-new, original styles, and the devs' favorite submission gets put into the game? I think something like that would generate a lot of interest and goodwill.
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The Classic Alan Scott style. We can get close but still need a proper chest with the Classic emblem and the Cap which has a different color on each side.

The Classic Jay Garrick to.
    We need the chest piece and boots.

The Classic Batman with the Yellow Oval.
    We can make a pretty good Batman.... but we still need emblems like the yellow oval emblem. And the gloves with 3 fins. ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

I would love to see more Magic Robes and fantasy inspired styles.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

And a Male Samurai Pony Tail Style plz!!!

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. Bleek412 New Player

Some GOOD LOOKING flexsuit styles along the lines of the Kryptonian Flexsuit.
  12. OhSicks Well-Known Player

Various Nurse/Doctor/Surgeon/etc outfits (haven't seen these, and I think WW2 timeframe outfits would be awsome with the Age of Justice stuff) Can't think of a good example, but the nurses in Silent Hill come to mind.

Various Fantasy Genre Cleric/Mage style outfits (Again, mainly thinking of my healer toons)

Victorian Era clothing - Monocles, vests and bustles... Oh my! I'm picturing women with bustles and petticoats and men with vests and monocles flying around.
    • Like x 1
  13. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Mechanic coveralls.
    Nurse uniform.
    Doctor lab coat with stethoscope draped around the neck.
    Tuxedo with tails.
  14. sayow55 Well-Known Player

Captain marvel iconic cape, not the new style, that sucks rocks. Been asking since game first came out and still nothing
  15. Exileant Well-Known Player

I have a few. Large 4 and 6 winged folding and flapping styles as well as a few large orange fire auras that also cover wings and tails. I have photograps of what I mean but I have not learned how to place them on the forum yet.

Also to revisit the large Wigs of Sin on female characters, it is actually an easy fix. All you would have to do is set the wing stance on the same one as the small bird wings. They would sit out far enough to where there would be no cut through. There would. already be no cut through if the female has serious stance selected. But I would want it angles small bird style anyway. And the same would be for the 4 and 6 wing styles.

Anyway the type of fire aura I am talking about would be the design of the fire ypu placed on the destroyed tank in War-torn Village. In the area where you have to fight the Ultimate Soldier. (Tube faced body snorting oversized-- ahem...)It would not follow the arms and legs but basicly be one large field of slightly backswept fire. Preferably interactable with physics of wind but I understand that might be too hard for you all.

If none of this is possible then please make a thicker version of the small bird wings. Same size or (preferably) larger than they are now for the small sprite. At the moment those are the bigest we can get that have no passthrough anywhere. The arms and the wings themselves are as thin as paper however. At least as thich as the characters arms. And make them so the flap EVENLY during Agile movement's flight mode. Please and thank you.
  16. DC Urban Committed Player

Long time since I chimed in here. I have noticed something

You folks avoid non-human styles, Are they too much trouble for you? That is just something I noticed from this thread's inception.

People have suggested aliens and creatures but you guys have not touched it. I was involved in a big non-human debate earlier this year, I essentially said creating non-human characters is impossible. Notably due to the lack of attention to non-human styles.

I rarely see non-human heroes, unless there are npc characters. So many non-human npc running around, I thought it was strange that none of my fellow heroes are non-humans. I don't see non-human heroes for some reason and I thought that was strange.

With that said, it would be nice to have all the npc styles covered before venturing into newer stuff. I can't speak for everyone, just myself.
  17. JasonIsley Devoted Player

We're getting Man-Bat transformation trinkets
    • Like x 1
  18. DC Urban Committed Player

True, but it is not the same..Maybe I just want the Alien head, not the entire preset body.
  19. Kestral Committed Player

Circe's head piece specifically, but I know more then a few want her loincloth as an option.
  20. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

• Like x 1