Water Wed!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Agreed!!!
  2. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

I'm going to stand at Watchtower and Hall of Doom, watch the excessive water power show off's for a while.
    Make new toon and test out powers in early content,
    Once comfortable I will switch my pre-made character from Ice to Water.
    The AtIantean will be complete.
  3. Sixfiguredice Well-Known Player

4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

tbh Im not really liking how water plays (from what I have seen of it), or the 'mechanics' to it.

looks dull imo.
    • Like x 1
  5. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Someone's trying to capitalize on the tragedy in game too it seems

http://dcuolive.com/Character/Show?CharacterId=562958549858279&WorldId=2

Thats kinda shameful in all honesty... like i dont think they should postpone it but ... really you know someone wants to sell that name... or they just simply are that rude
  6. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I was never gonna switch to it cause at this point my main wont be switching from a tank class ever again..

However.. and i hate to say this cause i feel the devs did work hard on tha power set...

They textures color look and such of water just doesnt do anything for me... it looks about how i always expected ti too and this is why i never really wanted it to be a power set

I dont want anyone to take offense to that this is totally my own preference and im happy for the folks that really wanted this power set and i hope they love it... dont get me wrong but this is just one of those powers that ill never ever really use ..i have an alt for it... (rain check) and I'll definitely use it but it wont be an active alt... but its ok this is just among the few powers ive never felt like using...

Fire
    Rage
    Nature
    Hard light
    Gadgets
    And now water

Are basically powers i just cant get into... i like the rest and enjoy playing them but meh its ok you cant like everything ya know?
    • Like x 1
  7. Controller Devoted Player

Someone getting married?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

I truly hate Celestial
  9. cravex15 Dedicated Player

So when is this water thing happening? Wednesday?? My god I've seen trees grow faster in the time that we've been talking about having water as a power. Figuratively and literally.
    YEARS now. Just DO IT.
  10. GothamKnight38 Active Player

Hi All.
    Is there anyone here who could tell me the name of the below head or face piece?
    How to get it?
    [IMG]
  11. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Pretty sure it's a marketplace style youll find it under the same tab as you see flash cowl and batman
  12. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

o_O
  13. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Hope everyone knows how to swim..Seems the HoD and WT will be flooded on Wednesday lol. :p
  14. LanternEX Level 30

Watching Justice League: Throne of Atlantis.. for the first time tonight :)
    • Like x 1
  15. GothamKnight38 Active Player

Thank you. I'll check it out
  16. Dene Devoted Player

it is seriously going to be like Sharknado or whatever that shark hurricane thing is LOL
    • Like x 1
  17. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

My bet is there will be jellyfish circles as far as the eye can see LOL!
  18. Dene Devoted Player

wear pantyhose in the water.. the sting wont hurt as much & less damage done :D (true fact, not personally verified though lol)
    • Like x 1
  19. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

I don't think pantyhose will go with my swimsuit and FLIPFLOPS! :confused:
    • Like x 1
  20. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1