Make Biggun a 50% supercharge again

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ConveyDcuo, Aug 20, 2017.

1. KeeblerElf Well-Known Player

you can also lose alot of damage with berserk as it only works in close distances and it relys on the user being able to pull off its combos without interruption.
    still has the ability however situational to oneshot multiple targets with no risk involved

now if you want to talk nerfing biggun then dropping it to a 50%sc thats a different story make it hit as hard as any other 50%sc no more one shots i could get behind that
    • Like x 4
  2. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

If your going to take muns 1 shot away at least keep the super 50%
  3. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Like just take the 1 shot away then and make it a 50% super that would be fine
  4. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

O
    And you know im rage and im telling you its op thats a problem because because everyone knows im a fotm chaser but mun was my fav power
  5. KeeblerElf Well-Known Player

and its because your a FOTM chaser and a known scoreboard chaser that no one will ever take your feedback serious
    • Like x 4
  6. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Iu cant tell me beserk is balanced when i pop everything supply drop trinket orbital beserk i did 890 k damage in 10 seconds
  7. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Keebler dnt try to tell me berserk is balanced its not.biggun doesnt do even a 3rd of the damage berserk does and berserk is a 50% supercharge!
  8. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Like in what world is that balanced and
  9. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

I just want biggun as it is now to be a 50% super its not to much to ask
  10. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Its not like im asking for muns base damage to be buffed even know it needs a slight buff
  11. KeeblerElf Well-Known Player

yea lemme know how well berserk works when your doing US elite multiple bosses up and you need to range. i mean we ran regular with you and because you wanted to stand up close to the boss you got killed. all you think about is scoreboards you never think about the big picture what is viable what is situational what can be used in all content what can be used in parts of content.
    berserk is a very strong supercharge but it is highly situational when you think all content not just your dps comp runs in JFA
    biggun is also highly situational still has the ability to one shot multiple targets for no risk.
    • Like x 3
  12. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Nature canivrious plants give a big burst and keep a fourth dot on the boss for entire fight while standing at a safe full range. Nature SC generator fit perfectly with loadout. I don't play munitions so maybe It's the same. If you can go play nature.
  13. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Listen rage melee with bersek isnt like u think . interruptions are from their power attacks not there weapons u get interrupted however its not that bad because your beserk still procs if you use galling like i do .
  14. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Carnivorous plants is fine it needs no fix imo its no where close to berserk in damage
  15. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Id be okay if the obliteration was taken out and then make it a 50% supercharge like others
  16. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Id be okay with that idea
    • Like x 1
  17. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Thats why u use galling when u get interrupted in berserk your still getting decent use from your supercharge because galling ticks are still going
  18. KeeblerElf Well-Known Player

hop out of melee distance and tell me what supercharge rage has that does good?????
    so the only super rage has thats good is berserk which only works in melee distance
    galling is also no a ranged move hop back think full ranged
    situational
    so instead of failing to attack berserk how about you try to defend the decrease supercharge cost to biggun as that is the point of your thread
  19. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Keebler your right i doubt anyone who can make this change for biggun will see this thread anyway i just wanted to put my thoughts out there.
  20. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Biggun is simply not performing as it Should be imo it either needs to be dropped to a 50% supercharge,or just bring its complete obliteration back and keep it a 100% supercharge