So what's going to be done about this?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LighTning Emperor, Aug 18, 2017.

1. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

In PvP I have come across a lot of atomic tanks and my God they are broken. Their innate heals without mods are the best in the game bar none! A atomic tank with 97 PvP came in spamming heals while not running out of power and doing decent damage at the same time. So here's how to fix that. Either you buff other tank powers that can heal as well like rage and fire or you nerf atomic. Simple...

I do actually wonder why fire and rage are lacking in tank role in PvP now. Even though rage has always been terrible in PvP for tanking. But that doesn't change the fact that atomic was done right or just made too Overpowered compared to other healing tank powers in PvP. Devs you need to do something about this because I'm seeing more and more people as atomic tanks for that easy win in arenas.
    • Like x 2
  2. TestReporter Loyal Player

For real, i don't think anything will be done this year, i didn't even know there were active PvP players lol...
    The devs are a lot focused on finishing new content, water and fixing stats revamp errors, a PvP revamp would take time, effort and manpower to be conclude, manpower i don't think they have right now.
  3. Surtur Well-Known Player

Debuff them & use CC to break them out of rhythm. Once you get them out f rhythm you can keep their aura from regen health as well.

PVP is more than just a pew pew pew pew fest now.
    • Like x 6
  4. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

Not everyone is a controller power like you are. So that might be good info for a troll but tank or healer powers are left out.
  5. DC REBIRTH Well-Known Player

Dude...lol

Use a healing debuff.....
    • Like x 3
  6. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

I said arenas! Can you read? Not everyone is a troll power.
    • Like x 3
  7. YinChakra Dedicated Player

I agree, devs should take a look and adjust accordingly.
  8. Trinidad James Loyal Player

PvP is dead
    • Like x 2
  9. Snuffhim Well-Known Player

There's a way to fix it...... how about they take out the arena debuff and arena buffs that make everybody stats close to the same, so we can actually do damage instead of babying Non-pvp players who cheese tank role to win. (Just a thought)
  10. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

pvp blows. why should they nerf power so a few people can feel better...??? as all the complaints. I'm not good enough to do it the right way. so...NERF IT FOR ME!!!!! sad!
    • Like x 2
  11. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Now it's rifle weapon spam lol since you can't counter the 5 hit combo even whilst blocking the entire time.
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

Didnt u get the memo? The revamp is fine and balanced :p
    • Like x 4
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

I seriously wish back the movement debuffs we had once... Swoop attack used to be my anti tank power: shield debuff, gun and run... Ok, we have no role with advantage against another and no role with a disadvantage against the other... And still: why not?
  14. DC REBIRTH Well-Known Player

Umm....sodas
  15. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

They still can be killed if you are in DPS role.
  16. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Bring a troll.... Why are people so against building groups nowadays?
    • Like x 2
  17. YinChakra Dedicated Player

in a 1v1?
    • Like x 2
  18. Wallachia Devoted Player

It's still 1v1 if you tell your opponent "What controller? You are seeing things".

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Gimpy Loyal Player

Instead of working on two different phases PVE/PVP...

eliminate the PVP phase and just have everything work as it does in PVE.

The ability for players who wish to run around attacking or being attacked is already in place in PVE, you can toggle it on or off.

Arenas tab remains, everyone uses the same PVE gear and mods, "fixes" for PVE no longer "break" PVP, etc., etc.,.....
    • Like x 2
  20. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Claim that free power respec token
    • Like x 2