R&D Archived plans are not staying archived

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by taylor0987, May 11, 2016.

1. taylor0987 Well-Known Player

I originally posted this in Gotham City but I got 0 response. I will also post on the bug tracker.

I am able to Archive some of my plans but they all seem to go back to the Assembly tab from time to time. I suspect that this has something to do with using the portable workstation but I cannot readily reproduce it. It is frustrating to spend a long time to archive plans (it is very tedious) to have them suddenly reappear back where they started.

The amount of time that it takes for them to go back has been as short as a day but it also happened after a couple of weeks.
  2. HarleyBiker142 Well-Known Player

It has nothing to do with the portable work station. Its something they added in the game and works half way. They really do need to set it up and get it to work properly. I am currently making a new toon so I can put t8 plans on it only so I dont have to scroll down 5 min on my main just to use t8 plans.
  3. Scarlet Morrigan Active Player

Has this been fixed yet? I don't want to waste my time (for the 4th time) trying to archive low level plans.
  4. motionsick Well-Known Player

Wasn't this fixed?

It was working for me on all my toons, but I haven't tried it again after the last update.
  5. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

The whole R&D UI needs to be fixed. It's sooo broken right now.
  6. TheCursedOne Well-Known Player

I know mine has never worked since they first came out with it. I would archive them and the next time I log out and back in they would be reset. Now its doing it every time I open the R&D. Never said anything cause last I heard they was still working on it, like they are still working on Paradox Wave portal in the WT.

It is starting to get a pain to have to scroll all the way down to the very end to get to the plains that I need.
  7. Scarlet Morrigan Active Player

Did this ever get fixed? I haven't tried to Archive in forever