Underperforming powers - Let's talk

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Rubsarb, Aug 14, 2017.

1. KeeblerElf Well-Known Player

look controlled test show alot more than grouping up randoms? whats to say one person has 10k might and another has 17k might? whats to say the nature guy wasnt abusing roar cheese(which is broken and submitted already) on ads. if you want to post data and show it to mean anything you need controlled test you need dps with similiar stats not abusing stuff that we all know is broken that will skew ending results.
  2. KeeblerElf Well-Known Player

please go try this in a riad stay in gorilla the whole time and dont abuse roar cheese i would love to see that scoreboard. we did the test the scoreboard is shown above when you take 2 dps with similiar stats and you remove the roar cheese from the nature guy they are on par. also you cant carry a supercharge through the halls ways so your not going to be parsing high on those hallways ads. so please show me that gorilla is still over powered even in hallway fights you can even use the aoe gorilla 35% in hallways by all means.

also there are numerous raids in this game that dont have ads in the boss fight.
    • Like x 1
  3. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Bro you will never win, this guy has been proven wrong so many times i don't even know how he still shows his face and continues to argue.
    • Like x 3
  4. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Roar is clearly broken on so many levels and i don't doubt it will be getting changes. We also ran the test without roar to simulate what it would be like when and if it gets fixed but i guess since you have selective reading you missed that part in a previous post.
    • Like x 1
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Not trying to get into this, but I've read, and reread your post and seeing the numbers you provided. How are people to know this was a controlled experiment? Your stats had more heal out than the tank in both runs. Were you both running the same loadouts? You also were obviously using supply drops and colas, because you had power out, and your bud had ZERO.

Just saying, your scoreboard your refering to doesn't add to up to a controlled test. With different play styles, and every other little nich a dps can do, it's almost impossible to have a controlled test between two people. Maybe do the same thing, but just show your own stats over multiple runs.
  6. KeeblerElf Well-Known Player

see thats the difference here you just scream that a power is broken but how about narrowing down why a power is broke and submitting the information so the devs can look into it??????
    unlike you weve ran the tests weve narrowed down the problem with nature and have submitted it to the devs so they can review it all youve done is run your mouth and show parses using a super charge and aoe 35%er on ads that dont die aka sparring targets your the type of player that is wrong with this game instead of finding the problem you just continuously say oh this power is broke its because of **** like yourself that powers have recieved blanket nerfs and become horribly unplayable

here the steps to take
    GO RUN A RAID DONT USE ROAR CHEESE *sees it puts nature on par with other power*
    tell devs if roar needs a fix that nature will be on par. bring the evidence
    let the devs review the informations
    devs then annonce changes will be made
    changes get made to roar
    nature falls in line with other powers

rome wasnt built in a day there are steps
    • Like x 3
  7. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I have healing out cause i was electric and using arch lightning, i also have to videos recorded to back up everything i'm saying but even if i posted them im sure some would still argue. And i drank sodas to not die or for power thats why i have power out. So next time you try to say i obviously used something get your facts straight and know your stuff
    • Like x 1
  8. Mighty Committed Player

Hey bro, don't lose faith. Check out the video in my sig and give my approach a try.
    • Like x 3
  9. Mighty Committed Player

So if someone else in the thread posts a scoreboard screen without context, or without names even, that's in-bounds. But if Crappy responds to it with his own scoreboard screen there's issues all over the place. Lol OK bro.
    • Like x 4
  10. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

That's not what I'm saying at all, and I miss wrote.

How is it a controlled test or what it's trying to prove when your not showing what your running, not running with an optimal loadout, hitting buffs and colas. Are you saying a sub par loadout from electric will keep up with nature not using roar. Yes, you are correct.
  11. KeeblerElf Well-Known Player

whens the last time you played elec?
    did you know arc lightening does heals from dps stance?
    and whats wrong with popping a soda extreme that give power and healing out?
    we ran one troll in that run nature is very power efficient so edd probably never needed to pop a soda elec although power effcient i could see why it would need soda at times
    • Like x 2
  12. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

There are seven pages in this thread and I responded to one.

I've tried to keep silent this last week to TRY and keep the peace, but you and your boys seem to think you are the END ALL BE ALL OF THIS GAME. Please understand, your no one to me or anyone else. I've seen some people on here make some very personal attacks against you both, I have not. A disagreement is not and should not keep getting these responses.
  13. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

To those that are tired of those proclaiming themselves as the know-it-alls of this game. Put them on ignore. You no longer have to see or read their comments.

The forums are so much better with people who understand how to have a good debate and not let their feelings keep getting hurt.
  14. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I stated no one used buff colas, and just cause i drank a cola does not mean its a buff cola lol. And we used the best possible loadouts for both power just the nature guy did not use roar cause we were simulating what it would be like if roar got fixed. How is that so hard for you to understand that and then you have to go and say a bunch of stuff that makes no sense like a bad electric loadout can keep up with nature...like what lol

I love how you post something and i correct you and fill in the facts then when you see you got proved wrong you say oh i didn't mean that and you go off on some other nonsense that don't even make sense. Like common man are we being for real here lol
    • Like x 3
  15. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

We don't claim to know it all but some people even when provided with indisputable facts (i could have posted to vids to back me up in here but it would be a waste of my time) still argue cause they simply don't have the knowledge others do or understand things. Now you can take that as me talking down to ppl or you can take that as me just being honest and we all know some people know more and are better then others thats just how life works.

Then a guy like you who always plays the innocent card but in so many threads you say stuff like oh how did the testers miss this or testers did this and pointing fingers at them or twisting things around to sound a different way just cause you don't agree....buddy you are far from innocent and your in the category of you get proved wrong but still try to weasel your way out of it by saying a bunch of other nonsense just like you did in this thread. Then you get mad when people call you out and or correct you.
    • Like x 4
  16. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Because i have a electric character that has almost identical stats to my buddy thats nature so it would be a good comparison cause of our similar stats. And roar was the same on test but just got overlooked. Also i never said everything was fine that was you putting words in my mouth, i've stated many times the issues i think need attention. lol but keep trying. Oh and you learn how to read data charts yet.......
    • Like x 1
  17. KeeblerElf Well-Known Player

how long have you been playing??? did you know those powers have never split damage since the exsistance of electric? why werent people complaining about the not splitting before like during AM,WM,pregu36?????

edit: the answer is because those power are intended to work that way
    • Like x 1
  18. Apolloin Well-Known Player

Let me preface by stating I am not trying to start a fight. You provided this thread with two raids in a controlled setting. You provided us with your loadout and clearly stated that that edd was nature and you showed us that you could clearly you could keep with nature. Now this is a serious question could you and edd run raids with a quantum/mental/ice/fire/any other power that people have stated are under performing? Maybe debunk people's misconceptions? Like I said I'm not trying to argue, just would like to see it.
  19. loupblanc Dedicated Player

[IMG]

lets not argue so just

now

[IMG]

lets all just

20. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

There are a few powers that indeed can keep right up with elec and nature as you see from the pics I posted both of us got beat in US. If I had more characters I would do more comparisons. I have a ice guy I'm working on now and from what I have been doing it looks like when I get more geared up I will be hanging right up their with the big boys. Now I'm not saying sorc and mental will be up there only using powers in there trees but there are other powers that are good other then just the usual 5 you see ppl talking about, maybe you won't beat some powers but you will still do great.