SpeedForce Powerset Think about it....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Toshknight, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

i know quantum is'nt a speedforce power but.... after playing the flash a lot in legends. they could totally make a speedforce powerset that would rock .... omg i have been thinking about it for about a year now. and after seeing water, which is amazing, and you can totally tell they took the basic template from the "What was suppose to be blue lanterns", all the tai chi movement like saint walker, and applied it to water, it works. wish they would have just made it blue lantern but i'm still down with it.... but yea i would love a speed force power anyone else think that would be awesome?

reasons and ideas for SpeedForce powerset

1. they could do lots of phase area attack type stuff
    2. what they did with water just proves they could add more animations, like the flash has some awesome powers
    3. i know alot of you are thinking we have lightning , no that is not speed force at all, the speed force is alot more then just lightning ,
    4. i think they would be a troller IMO but healer would work too.
    5. im moving on from blue lanterns. im over it i know its probably not going to happen. i want speed force powers now :),
    6. ill have to sit down and actually think of exact attacks, and abilities they could implement and give them names. but its totally possible. imo , after how they seem to have perfected water or made it look awesome at that at least. and we have the flash in legends and he is very fun to play , i know i reference the legends flash alot being able to convert that to a powerset the only reason i do. is cause Legends hal jordan, cause pretty much be replicated on the players loadout for HL. minus the Cage, and the Brawling Ranged attack which is a HL blast "which is AMAZING" wish we had that.

CHEERS thanks for taking the time to read my ideas

What are your thoughts on a Speed Force Power? what could they do if they did it... and if you dont like the idea why not?
  2. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Okay first of all, Water does not look like Blue Lantern Light at all nor it is the template of "what was supposed to be Blue Lantern" Saint Walker in legends is the perfect example of what a Blue Lantern could look like...

As for your speed force power, idk I can't imagine it being a full powerset. You can only do so much before they get so redundant. However, I wouldn't mind seeing that in Iconic Powers I mean especially now with revamp, Iconic powers are viable to use they should totally expand that and add interesting powers that don't necessarily need a full power tree.

Powers from Legends characters would be awesome tbh.
  3. xJenovax Well-Known Player

Speed abilities are in Super Speed
    • Like x 1
  4. BumblingB I got better.

I kind of wish they would expand those now that movement abilities are viable. Remove them costing SP, add more in the 100, 200, 300 range. Make them have capabilities that help your role and not just SCs like the old Speed Drain was. It would be a new level of gameplay that would help with thematic and/or iconic builds.
    • Like x 5
  5. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

yeah how about 30 more abilities of someone running really fast and punching people

edit: I'm going to play it with Skimming
  6. krytine Loyal Player

Honestly I would like the devs to finish the elemental powers. We could use wind powers as the next troll power
  7. Streven Dedicated Player

I absolutely agree. I put together an all acrobatics loadout and it was a blast.
    • Like x 2
  8. Toshknight Loyal Player

i'm not saying that water looks like blue lantern powers at all. i'm saying the movements and framework of the power base animation type. not the water or the completed product at all, just i can see how that could of been made into a blue lantern powerset. that's all i'm saying. has nothing to do with the way the water powers look. and this mmo is ever expanding. all im saying is why not have a speeforce powerset. you have fire and atomic, ice and water, , munitions and gagitz , rage and HL, these powers have some of the same elements but are all totally different. why cant we have a speedforce powerset. tthe pros out way the cons IMO
  9. Toshknight Loyal Player

so thats like saying gagtiz are in acrobatics , the powers that are in the speed tree are merely debuff moves and counter attacks.... a light show if you will. they are no where near , as i said.... play the flash. in legends. and look more into the speedforce powers , not only in this game perhaps.... but as i said my point is. if they could make water as awesome as they did... they have way more to work with , in the speed force. and it would be a great and very sought after powerset if brought to the light. even if you say you wouldnt like to have it... i use to hate the idea of water. now i think its awesome now that i see it... just never say never. imo
  10. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Would love to see all the movement mode abilities addressed.

Especially susper speed and flight.

Don't know that I would want a whole power set but adding 3 - 5 more abilities to each movement mode as well as adding a good portion of the unique legends abilities to the iconic powers would make a speedster based hero or villain much more attractive.
  11. Speedmonstar New Player

I'd love a Speed Force powerset. The only reason I play this game is to be a speedster, & the movement abilities aren't cutting it for me.