The minority wins again!...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jay Smeezy, Aug 16, 2017.

1. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

So wait they are reducing the amount of power back you get if a troll is not present..... yet increasing the heals with out a healer....

Is it the devs intent on making atleast one support role completely useless in alerts?....

As it is now... having a healer is worse then not having one its very noticable with incoming heals when someone switches from dps to healer... the heals feel a lot weaker with a healer there

My example from last week in a coast city run

We were doing great with 3 dps plenty of power no one died... the minute a dps dropped... and we got a healer... all of a sudden our health bars were fluctuating too much ... where as prior to the healer our health bars stayed at full...

This is the wrong direction devs
  2. Ringz Dedicated Player

I say we should start a hate train and start kicking anyone thats a tank power..

Keep the devs in check that we control the meta around these parts

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
  4. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Submit or else
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. krytine Loyal Player

Well so the minority wanted a bigger healer buff and a defense buff really i have never seen anything about that on the forums nor has anyone talked about it in game but ok you go with that
  6. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Is there even a roleless buff if a tank isnt there ahaha?
    • Like x 1
  7. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

*Intitates to kick Proxystar from group*

Come on people I need a yes, this guy won't run with support roles :mad:
    • Like x 1
  8. JasonIsley Devoted Player

He runs duos with support roles.
    • Like x 2
  9. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Extra defense. A lot, at least it seems that way, cause you sure can feel the difference when the tank who qued up isn't actually tanking and just uses weapon attacks the whole time, lol.
    • Like x 2
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Who needs a healer? If it's dead it can't hurt you.
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Haha that's right buddy :D
  12. Streven Dedicated Player

Where's this happening and who are these healers you speak of? I've been running two different healer toons I've got and neither one of them has any problem keeping people fully healed during alerts.
  13. VariableFire Loyal Player

You can also feel the difference if someone switches to tank mid fight. Combined with how quite a few 4mans just outright ignore the tank anyway(the AoJ 4mans surprised me by not screwing with the tank much), I don't get how trolls or healers can get away with playing victim here.
  14. Wallachia Devoted Player

Shouldn't that be a good thing? I mean, Controllers will be missed much more in games.
  15. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
  16. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

and what about the heals now...smh. just get rid of it. simple.
  17. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

As explained int he post...

Coast city...

Random pug group...

It was a noticeable difference once the healer showed up our health bars were fluctuating more than having no healer...

Yes it was a pug random queue and the healer may not have been very good but we had the big sorcery circle under us and he was obviously using his healing abilities... but the problem is we were doing better with out him... shouldnt that not be the case at all?... even a bad healer should be better then a roleless buff in my opinion
  18. Proxystar #Perception

Haven't you played Resident evil. Even they die ;)
  19. Plowed In Loyal Player

Did the dps dc or just decide to leave? What part of the alert were you at? Player CRs?

It's very tough to say because "A" then "B". There's a whole lot of other variables (in the function if you wanna get mathy). :)
  20. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

He left after Kyle notnsure why I know for a while a folks left at Kyle in the past for that face mask but I'm not sure why the struggle happened on the next set of adds

The thing is I was in there a few days before no healer no troll and there were no issues ...different group but still no issues

You might be right and I can't make the reason A happened was because of B but I was there I noticed it ...

My point is the roleless buff for healing shouldn't have been raised if anything it should
    Be lowered to make bringing a healer in more appeasing