Was Style Sharing Scrapped?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Epcot, Jun 22, 2017.

1. KratTheDefiler Well-Known Player

I can understand putting things that will take time and resources on the back burner, but styles that are already in the game shouldn't be that much of an issue. C'mon devs.
    • Like x 2
  2. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

Hopefully if this happens there will be a refund of replay badges used to unlocked feats.
  3. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I guess it all boils down to how it's going to work. Is it going to have its own UI? Are replays involved? Style feats we already purchased give us automatic access to the styles? What about styles not attached to feats?
  4. profsmalls Active Player

Actual style sharing as well? i miss my 1 year cape :(
  5. Dene Devoted Player

Myself and a league-mate were discussing this today, actually. If/when it happens will styles also include materials.. auras etc ? If so that will be a huge cost IMO - the replays to share a material would have to be quite high, compared to, say, something like "biomech hands" lol

Also... people need to look at things like opposition faction styles collected in LBs - will they be included, if so, that diminishes the need/want/value of rare stuff in the lock-boxes etc etc
    • Like x 1
  6. Dene Devoted Player

It was always said that these would be two separate things.. it was always said too that it would be flexible and the choice was going to be individual styles not all items of a style

e.g. I may want just Firestorm head on a toon but may want to buy the feat too
  7. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

So the transfered style does not count toward feats? Ok did not know that. Otherwise nothing preventing ppl from transferring each individual items to get the feat makes sens.
  8. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

well. for me. seeing how much you need to make ANYTHING ANYMORE. THE CRAZY AMOUNT NEEDED. and no syn mods anymore. my alts are not going to be played anymore. I just will not, give that much time to more then one toon. really, if you want, and can, grind out all the crap needed for a full toon. 1000 MARKS for 3 gear. on more then one toon. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!! all the starro crap that was needed. nope. I'm done. style sharing. could not care less anymore.

and that cuts into the replays needed to buy feats over. ill save a ton of replays this way.
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Style Unlocking is coming.... waaaaaaiiiiit for iiiiiiiit.....

[IMG]

;)
    • Like x 1
  10. Dene Devoted Player

I think that is/was there intention, yes, purely cosmetic/aesthetic
  11. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

I'm assuming after the release of the last powerset.
    • Like x 1
  12. DC Urban Committed Player

Seriously, this could be done this week. They are devising a way to annihilate your pocket books.
    :D