So I ordered a Dell Inspiron 15 7567 Gaming Laptop

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aqua Surge, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Is this laptop good for DCUO Test Server? It'll be here Augest 16th, 2017. Mainly got it for personal use as I am not really a PC Gamer. Would be great if I become a tester though.
    • Like x 4
  2. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Of course, its a great machine with an i5 processor. The game would run really smooth on that Laptop.
    • Like x 1
  3. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

ummm. okay...
  4. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Awesome, it's an i7-7700HQ Quad Core too with a Geforce GTX 1050Ti with 4GB GDDR5 video card.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

That should be very excellent for DCUO.
    • Like x 5
  6. Here2Help Devoted Player

You don't need anything too fancy to run the game. That will certainly do the job fine.
    • Like x 2
  7. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

It doesn't take a great computer with the latest graphics to run D.C., I'm told. It should be more than sufficient.
    • Like x 2
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I have last year's model, you'll have no issues whatsoever. It runs DCUO (and many modern games) like a dream.
    • Like x 1
  9. Saami Loyal Player

Here is youtube video about gaming performance
    • Like x 1
  10. Swiftduck Loyal Player

This game can be played on a toaster. You'll be fine
    • Like x 5
  11. Backseid Devoted Player

How do you all think it will do on my new S8+?

I got the + so I could see my stats a bit better.
  12. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Probably run better than a PS3, *ba-dum-tish*
    • Like x 4
  13. Shark Dental Devoted Player

And it's coming soon to a store near you!
  14. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

As others have said its more than enough to run DC. For future reference (after your new PC is here) go to "Can I run it" and select the game you are curious about. It will show you the minimum requirements as well as the recommended requirements in comparison to your PC specs.
    • Like x 1
  15. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

It just shipped. I'm so excited.

Thank you, i'll try that. First time i heard such a thing. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  16. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Glad I could help out! :D Just go to Google and type Can I run it and it'll be the first website link that pops up. Any other questions feel free to ask!
  17. DCUO Post Loyal Player

I'm so jelly, that's the laptop I want to get eventually. Dell's second gen affordable gaming laptops.
  18. EpicGrind Active Player

You should have asked this question before you bought it don't you think?
  19. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Find someone who knows how to set up the NVIDIA card for an old game like DCUO. Otherwise that NVIDIA driver will give you some bad surprises on default settings.

Well, with the same settings you can boost the DCUO graphics to 11... no need to hold back.
    • Like x 2
  20. Swiftduck Loyal Player

open nvidia control panel. Find V-sync settings and change it to adaptive, then go in game and turn V-sync off.

you're welcome. :)
    • Like x 1