Livestream Preview: Water Powers!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

I just hope you guys dont do a rush work on water

becouse so many people want this so hard that im afraid

that this people get disappointed and im 1 of them
  2. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

I agree, slow down, take your time, do it right by working out the issues and testing it thoroughly through every piece of content.

Cook the batch of cookies, for those that like them raw in the middle --> beta test.
  3. Gotham New Player

Can't wait for this crap to come out
    • Like x 1
  4. DMeowth New Player

for me, water will be something like a blue atomic power, but I like atomic, so, it is good XD
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

water occupies every role now:
    tank: ice (aka frozen water)
    troll: quantum (just look at it)
    heal: water (well, here it is)
  6. The Crysalid Active Player

Quantum has absolutely nothing to do with water, and looks nothing like it either.
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Well, it could be temporally-adjusted water molecules in suspension. Just like earth is nothing more than nature without the plants. Lol. And mental is just a glorified version of hard light without green constructs or a lantern ring.
    • Like x 1
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

This sounds oddly self-contradictory. It made me laugh so hard. Thanks for that. I like the way you express youself.
  9. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

I mean Water was announced over 2 years ago.

I don't see how this could have been a rush job.....
  10. hsngrms New Player

[IMG]

Water symbolizes serenity. Why she is so angry?
  11. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Well that depends on a few factors.

-How far along they were with Water before fully committing to doing the revamp, which put Water on a slight hold.
    -How far into the building of the revamp before they were able to return to work on Water.
    -How much they may have needed to rebuild because of the new numbers of the revamp.

So in reality, though it has been about 2 years since they announced the switch from Serums to Water, they haven't been able to fully work on it in all that time. Which gives some validity to Son's worries.
  12. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Now you have been remembering to pace yourself and breath?

It's so close now you don't want any mishaps.

:):D:cool:
    • Like x 1
  13. Merman New Player

You are my insparation,Mermaid and as I saw,you have really great designing skills!!!btw 10 mins to live #water
    • Like x 1
  14. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

15. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

Did you put the replay on youtube yet?
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The livestream replay is now available here!

• Like x 6
  17. Elpower Active Player

18. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Thank you, haven't seen nerd of prey in awhile. Hello. :)
  19. DanXVII Committed Player

Really impressed with the livestream today, I wish all the new powers we've had in the past had this much love put into the player animations and more importantly hope it's a new standard going forward. Great job.
  20. Silver Fox New Player

Thanks for your help, and the legs I can almost confirm that they are atlantean monarch.