DPS Sorc Experts.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xJenovax, Aug 10, 2017.

1. xJenovax Well-Known Player

Is Sorcery capable of pulling insane numbers? Running the boards? (Not that I'm a board fanatic jus want to know if there's ways to improve my DPS.

I currently run Kharmic Suspension, Shard,SoulStorm, SoulBarrage, SoulBolt, Arbiter.
    It's not bad dmg wise but it sux that some of my DPS can easily be blocked by NPCs teammates, ANYTHING really.

What do you guys use? Any advice?
  2. lfc09kris Well-Known Player

ive been able to pull really good single target numbers with sorcery but multiple target is another story all together, if only sorcery was like nature eh ;)

But i basically used Shard, Soul Storm, Vengeance, Soul Barrage, Fury and one of the supercharges i cant remember which (For multiple targets i swapped vengeance out for soul bolt but again multiple targets its pretty lackluster)
  3. xJenovax Well-Known Player

I'd jus switch to Nature but I'll jus hold on for Water.
  4. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Nope. I've also discovered that being too close with the projectile attacks causes them to detonate inside your hand also giving no damage
    • Like x 1
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

There is no sorcery only powers that will do great and reliable damage. I've had to mix in neo venom and robot sidekick into my loadout.