Post a Salty moment :P

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by xJenovax, Aug 8, 2017.

1. xJenovax Well-Known Player

Lol the kid was such a whiny baby. If you know this kid tell him he got 1k-0 and is terrible, thanks :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=fSCCc73FHeQ

Might have to watch it on low or mute. He was a pretty annoying Middle School baby lol. I love kids but sometimes you gotta smack the taste out their mouth lol
  2. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Well, posting a win over someone isn't a big deal. Posting a win a d gloating, a lot, while obviously not knowing that catwoman is super OP in legends now. And cheetah.

But continue with the insults at some random person. Shows who you are for sure.
    • Like x 3
  3. xJenovax Well-Known Player

Lol that was him talking to me lol he was the whiny crying baby.
  4. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Whoever posted the video, they should know, that there is nothing impressive about winning with Catwoman. Because the revamp missed her and Cheetah, they don't have reduced damage like all the other Legend characters. A player has to be ridiculously bad to lose with Catwoman if the opposing player isn't using Catwaman...like really really really bad.
    • Like x 1
  5. Vaper Level 30

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. xJenovax Well-Known Player

I completely agree but it's not about Catwoman lol the video is about the kid crying his *** off. You're missing the point! lo! It's ok most of you guys aren't very bright :cool:
  7. Rufus T Fyrfly Well-Known Player

One time, I accidentally put too much salt on a baked potato.
  8. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

Been there. Done that. Never again
  9. loupblanc Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. Myxo Active Player

You're both garbage.
  11. Swiftduck Loyal Player

He had you on your *** so many times. You would have lost if you weren't using catwoman.

But yeah, he's a whiner
  12. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Here's one, a proven 206 cr 303 sp got doubled by nature guy at 201.....10 mill to 5...but nature is not OP they say, lol! Nah, let them and nature reign king...looked like wintery tempest wasnt ticking when nature put the thorn move on ground....ill see next time im with one.