Rage tank - Health or Dom?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Cadens, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Cadens Dedicated Player

Which benefits rage more in the skill point allocation tree? My dom is well over 6K, so I am not sure how much it is actually helping me. I guess for shields? Which would be preferable?

Thanks.
  2. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

The short answer is both, but in reality you can favor one over the other depending on your build. Dom will strengthen your shields. Resto will improve your self heal (such as Ire). So if your loadout is heavily reliant on shields, you're gonna want to pump up your Dom as much as you can.
  3. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

At this point the dominance is only good for shields. But after revamp shields are really good so you can't go wrong with 50/50 with health/dom. Though health will be better in harder content (something like SM) due to easily breaking shields.
  4. GreenLanternForever Well-Known Player

Go full Health or at least get the 10% Health, or stop at 8% if you're low on SP, if you wanna spec into both Health and Dom. We only have 1 shield, Redirect Rage, so IMO grabbing some extra Dominance won't help much. You can get other shields like HL shield and whatnot but those don't grant [Fervor] so you'll have to block to mitigate damage and if you're blocking you're not getting power back or countering attacks or pulling enemies.