Really hope this is just 1st day adjustments

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by smlaude, Jul 26, 2017.

1. loupblanc Dedicated Player

This has devolved into an e-pe**s fight.

I will repost something I said in the DPS Content Relevancy Post Revamp (Issues) thread.

Just because some content can be completed by just two people, it does not disprove that the content might be hitting just a tad too hard for at-level characters. My guess is though that any fixes derived from the GU73: Content - Too Challenging thread will be solely on the 1-shot/2-shot/3-shot issues for at-level characters.

Minor tuning for older content is unlikely to happen soon.
    • Like x 2
  2. xJenovax Well-Known Player

It's you!!
    • Like x 2
  3. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Lol its not like that just saying it can be done faster no harm intended.
  4. recoil Committed Player

in all seriousness old content is bad enough for high cr players of considerable sp but it's really atrocious for players near or little above the actual tier requirement. i ran south gotham with 3 60-69's and the next day with three 190's including myself and one 60 and it was a very smooth run with no deaths. no healer and NO DEATHS. this means that the content really is screwed if the players the content was designed for can't even get through it.
  5. Dianatique Well-Known Player

are you completely dense??
    I dont get ANYONE who wants to que up any longer, league of mine that i've joined don't wanna do raids or alerts anymore cause they dont like this update.
    This whole update is just a favour for high lvl'd characters, so for you, its not a big matter obviously.
    If you were around my CR, you'd probably see the problem, but you dont, cause you are a dense ****er.