I'm speechless

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by GRIZIM, Aug 3, 2017.

1. GRIZIM New Player

Ok so before the revamp I was earth and doing amazing damage.. for example I would own bizzaro... now he owned me... whatever I wanted to switch back to Q anyway so I did... went back to bizzaro to help a friend get his world boss kills.... well he owned me again... WHY... HELP ME
  2. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Well, you cannot easily go solo on Bounties anymore, that is a fact. Is it a bad thing? For soloists it might be.

Imho it forces us to work together again-and that is a good thing in a social game like MMOs or MMORPGs are. The revamp made bosses stronger (also in alerts) so we can redefine our group skills and not be soloists any longer. I like it, even when my butt got whipped a few times-but that is only what I think.

You can still hang around and see if any stronger group does the same bounty as you.It might be easier to get a band together however.
  3. wavvy trappn Active Player

I've seen an earth tank out dps n out heal people in jfa end content raid idk wat your talking about you must be ftp or premium these r the having problems wit content
  4. wavvy trappn Active Player

These r the people having problems wit content*
  5. GRIZIM New Player

You're right. I like what you said.. didn't even think about it.. thank you for that xkasx7 if you ever want to team up
  6. GRIZIM New Player

I'm a member...