Earth(Pvp)

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by CaptainPoptart, Jul 28, 2017.

1. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

(PVP!!!!)Never seen the power Earth in such terrible condition in all my years playing dcuo, even while knowing u guys never really payed attention to the power Earth....the fact that all powers is might based is even terrible also (For god sake change that!),Earth isnt a power which u could just spam moves and PRODUCE DAMAGE
  2. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

Looking at earth condition is just blasphemy
  3. Swiftduck Loyal Player

Have you tried another loadout or are you just hoping your old one would be the best?
  4. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

Yessir i tried multiple loadouts, The thing that screwed up earth to me was making all powers might base
  5. Swiftduck Loyal Player

You're telling me, I mained HL for years
  6. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

Never played hl but i feel ya pain, but they gotta do better they can`t keep producing terrible updates like this i seen it too many times..
  7. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

All powers are might based now that includes earth, hl and anything else.
  8. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

i know and thats dumb.. earth isnt a power where you just spam moves to produce damage
  9. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Logically speaking, making the combo powers all might based is just for balancing purposes. And also, making comboing cost power.

It is what it is.
  10. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

u tested earth pvp?
  11. BƖack Dedicated Player

Stats-Revamp as the name shows that's aint PVP Update.
  12. loupblanc Dedicated Player

I would like to expand further.

They made all comboing powers Might based so that on the backend, Precision related only to weapon damage and Might related only to power damage. With that clean separation, Precision links to Weapons Expert or Hybrid Focus and Might links to Superpower Focus.

If HL + Rage + Earth + Celestial remained as Precision Comboing, then there would be a separation with Atomic, which is Might Comboing. Then it would be harder to balance the powersets and reduce the gap between all powersets.

With Precision Comboing removed, Comboing without using power is also removed as a result, and that result is what has made some people unhappy.

Just seemed like the devs felt they had to change it to this way, to make things easier for them coding wise. I mean thats the way I'm seeing it. Hope I explained my point correctly.

Note that I am not saying I like it or that you disliking the change is wrong.

As to whether I tested Earth Pvp, no, but hasn't the greater impact to Pvp been:
    - Gorilla form broken and yet to be hotfixed
    - Shield meta developing in Pvp
  13. MastaMind Dedicated Player

Have no fear. You can still call out and hide behind your pet like every Earth user in PVP has done. That's all you need brah!
    • Like x 1
  14. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

Yeah that is a greater impact towards pvp and i`m pretty sure it has already been addressed. but yea go ahead and testout earth for me tho (pvp)
  15. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

;ppppppppp
  16. appocolyps Committed Player

Use shields u will be fine!
  17. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

ik, the only power that does decent dmg is jh ;p
  18. appocolyps Committed Player

Tectonic hits harder as a weapon clip.
  19. Snuffhim Well-Known Player

Earth is pretty simple now, just use hardlight sheild and that other shield you guys got I forget the the name of it, your power interaction and then jack hammer, but all your damage is going to come mainly from jack hammer. Now your a earth :) go out and destroy noobs. Oh yea you could run cleansing sands just in case I people keep knocking you out jack hammer just use that and then pop jack hammer again
  20. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

AND THATS why this game is dying... STRAIGHT power spam in "PVP", If they dont make a major improvement towards the pvp side of the game and actually BALANCING the powers etc.... its over, i got this game lasting 1-2 more years. Like they gotta realize they could really do something with this game because theirs already some players that spent 6 YEARS out of their LIFE GRINDING on DCUO like if they do the right things this game can probably last A LONG TIME!!! but that main source in order for it to "LAST A LONG TIME" they been keeping it in the shadows for YEARS
    • Like x 1