Biggest issue with GU 47

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AJPro, Jul 27, 2017.

1. AJPro Committed Player

My biggest issue is the revamp has sent many players back to square one on lineups, knowing powers, power interactions, and also the grindy health of NPC's.
    Which btw is cool if the game was new and in beta but honestly i think too drastic of a change for a game on the "back nine" so to speak.

I would leave the sp set up, it is great actually but bring back CR differential and power back mechanics so people can run old content easily and kill old NpC like they should be able to.

Ironically right now it is too grindy and hard to learn new loadouts because old content is too hard and we are always running out of power.

Btw, it is annoying and ironic that having a lot of sp still seems to have very little affect to game. I.e. Running atomic should be much easier to keep power bar full if you have 300 sp over 100 sp and you should do much more damage with same sp differential and currently i can see no real difference.....
    • Like x 1
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

You lost me at bring back CR differential. Yea no.
    • Like x 1
  3. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Nooooope!
  4. M1 Garand Well-Known Player

It is way too late to be bothered with GU47... like three years late, or so...
  5. ChillCat Loyal Player

Bring back cr differential??!!!??!!!

[IMG]

no
    • Like x 2