Dev Discussion GU73: General Bugs

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earth Sisters Well-Known Player

I'm not sure if you want suggested fixes to bugs here, but since I'm not the only one concerned about OP stats, and you took my suggestion to cap the equipment interface pricing under the testing thread (ty btw), I might as well give it a shot here:

Objective 1: OP items should be omni-role - ACHIEVED

Especially considering the move to the power stat slot bonus for rings (which all roles can use more of now)

Objective 2: OP items should be elite - PARTLY ACHIEVED

Not sure if you want to port it as back as the lvl 80 helm from Prime, but many of the OP things from the 133 gloves onward are... with the exception of rings, neck, face, and utility belt. Before you say "those slots aren't SUPPOSED to be elite", let me tell you why they should with...

Objective 3: OP items should be relevant beyond their rated level - NOT ACHIEVED

This is the core problem that stats revamp was implied to address, and instead, it made it even worse (as is right now). The relevant stats for the role in question fall behind within 1 CR. I would suggest that, since each tier CR shift now moves in blocks of 10, I would suggest OP items' stats equal 10 CR (plus being omni-role) above their level. That way, they'll still be relevant in the next 2 DLCs, especially as they will help you keep your affinity bonuses between tiers. Thats why I suggest even the rings, neck, face, and utility belt should be considered "elite" and count towards your affinity bonus (otherwise, you only get the full affinity bonus for a couple weeks if at all before the next DLC breaks it up again). Either way, though, the stats NEED to be raised from what they are now.

***PS***
    Bonus wish: make OP items account bound like the old "OP" Vault rings and necks.
    • Like x 4
  2. buddah Well-Known Player

Is the Critical Power Magnitude only allowed 10 sp to be allotted ? Both the Crit damage and crit healing magnitude allow 40 sp to be allotted.
  3. Earth Sisters Well-Known Player

Please confirm that this is a bug... would not be very "generous" otherwise.
  4. Vesper Dedicated Player

Crafted Enhanced Emblems from the new Arcane capsules are not trade-able. They cannot be sent to other toons on your account nor can they be tossed on Broker. I know for certain Madame Xanadu is broken, I presume the others are as well as there are not any of the new Enhanced ones on Broker yet.

Every other Time Capsule enhanced emblem set has been trade-able. Please fix this. Thanks!
  5. SixSigma Well-Known Player

Yeah, I was wondering about this as well. The only OP items not "nerfed" is the latest set.
    • Like x 2
  6. eanur Well-Known Player

Bug Report: shield Magnum round mastery has still got the UI description for weapon mastery even though it does not have the effect anymore. This is the only weapon mastery still with the old description.
  7. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

A funny bug that I believe was never reported.

In the duo where you fight Steppenwolf (the will of Darkseid I believe). When you need to destroy those 5 things. If you polarize the object you can actually throw it. It's kind of annoying to flying after it to destroy it (after you accidentally threw it). I had to stop using my polarize powers. I found this out today and servers were closing in 9 minutes. I was in there with a 150cr sorcery healer. I was 192cr 289sp and trying to rush things. Sadly that caused me to waste time and I didn't make within the last 20 seconds to kill the final boss.

If you can stopobjects from being thrown in that duo with electric. It would be great.
  8. LePurr New Player

I found in my base today two Broker Stations. :)
  9. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

The stats on the AF3 OP items need to be buffed, honestly what were you thinking devs?
    • Like x 1
  10. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

Earth's jack hammer needs to be looked at its a little over powered or glitched I believe.
  11. Hendrix Well-Known Player

Bug report: Second time. Rezoning crashed me back to Win7 with message "can't find file" and 0x002F. This time I was in the Wayne Manor Gala duo after killing Croc and trying to zone to the Gotham sewers. Instant rezone crash to Win7.

edit: I was transformed as a nature Gorilla form when I initiated the portal rezone

edit2: after reconnecting, all my settings were reverted to default, max volume, chat colors default, gamma lowered, etc...
  12. cooking Level 30

Is it intended for earth to spam 1 power over and over to do 9k sec without supply trinket buffs on a single target? If so revamp ruined dps cause i bet there's more powers with a cheesy lo
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Possible bug while imprinting Armories. Before imprinting Armory shows the power set along with the other relevant info.

[IMG]

After imprinting the "Power" description changes and shows as "None."

[IMG]

It's happened on all Armories I've imprinted so far.
  14. ToxicAngelDE Dedicated Player

Equipment Interfaces - I'm about to take it slower on DC due to work. So I dropped my sub. I also wanted to see how stats revamp will be. So I did the old workaround and bought equipment interfaces II for 5000k sending them to my different accounts and alts. Generator was out so I went to vendor to resell one. Pre-GU they sold there for a little under 2k, I think 1800 or 1600 sth. No I can resell them for 559 per Interface. So per se I lost sth between 50 and 66 % percent of these 5 millions. Not nice, devs...
  15. stärnbock Devoted Player

BUG REPORT:
    invisibility (mental) gives you three loadouts of wich 2 cant get activate.
    (i guess one invisibility would count for troll role while one for dps role?)
    also, they wont let themselve get changed. now, if i go to invisibility, after i turn back to normal,
    either though a dammage power or the loadout option; it goes back to a loadout it once imprinted,
    or maybe it swaps a random power of a random loadout spot with a random other power...
    it is frustrating and lets me tend to not go invisible at all...
  16. Fr0s7y New Player

There is some mismatch of the icons on the left panel.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Same here. Also happened in all three Battle for Earth duos, both walk-ins and through on-duty menu. No trash drops, cash, loot from treasure chest or boss, or weekly reward box.
    • Like x 1
  18. DCUO Addict Committed Player

I encountered a similar problem. I imprinted both armories after GU, DPS and Control. I ran Deep Desires last night and logged out. When I logged in this morning it still showed my DPS loadout and appearance, but I didn't realize until AFTER I attuned the boots I got in the solo that I was in trollere role. I hadn't switched roles. I had to activate my DPS armory to get things to reset correctly.

(I really needed those boots on my dps side. :()
  19. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

*ISSUE WITH GADGETS*

-When you have Cryofield up and go into stealth, you're pushed/removed out of stealth without being able to use a power while in stealth.

Is this intended?
  20. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Also concerning Crystal Golum, she maxes her power with one shot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.