STARFIRE!!!! INJUSTICE 2!!!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by High Troller, Jul 23, 2017.

1. High Troller Loyal Player

she's looking very ......hot?

• Like x 5
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

If you are into Beyoncé...
    She use look hot, now she looks like a washed-up ex-singer
  3. Agent Canada Active Player

Sorry that doesn't do anything for me. And forgive me for not knowing but why are half her power effects green?
  4. High Troller Loyal Player

My dating preference is dark skinned women and my characters are dark skinned as well. Guilty as charged!
    • Like x 1
  5. Caroline Dedicated Player

She looks awesome!
    • Like x 1
  6. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

You should ask the people who invented her, you know dc comics.
  7. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I just hope she's not ability dependent like Darkseid or Red Hood. I just bought Sub Zero and for the first time in forever, I'm in love with a man.

Her supermove looks awesome and I'm glad she has quite a few melee moves but enough range to really get those campers.

The only thing I dislike is her voice. It's high pitched and kinda annoying.

It's cool to know that Damian Wayne killed Sick Grayson though, Starfires about to tear him a new butthole
    • Like x 2
  8. Agent Canada Active Player

I'm an older fan so maybe it's a new thing, but I've never seen her use green attacks of any kind in any of the comics I read.
  9. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

I know in the hit show 'Teen Titans' her powers were green so maybe that's why.
    • Like x 2
  10. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Hmph whatever, I miss Raven :(
  11. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

She emits, create and control green fire stated by wikipedia, so with ultravoilet energy, and star bolts, so I'll assume she can weild the colors of her powers green, and what color you was depicting for her?
  12. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

shes an Alien , she throws green balls and half lazer green beem comes from her eyes
  13. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

I have always liked Starfire so I personally can't wait.

Her premiere skin could be her sister Black Fire.

And her epic gear could look like either of these from the tv series or movies.
  14. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

I wouldn't mind them bringing back Raven either and if they added Beast Boy it could practically be a family reunion.

Well except for the whole Nightwing being dead thing and Cyborg siding with psycho Superman.
    • Like x 1
  15. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

True. I just really wished that Static was added and he almost was too. Hopefully he'll be in a DLC.
  16. Agent Canada Active Player

Thanks Saint Nutella, you're probably right. The show's popularity was probably absorbed back into the comics themselves, much like Harley. As for what I was expecting, Starfire's channeled energies used to be illustrated as a reddish pink expulsion with Kirby Dots or Kirby Krackle and usually a little flame effect added in it's wake.
    [IMG]

As for the wiki, which I did go and read, it doesn't mention green fire at all. Absorbing and processing ultraviolet radiation has always been her thing so I guess in current continuity her unique conversion process turns it green.
    Thanks.
  17. Agent Canada Active Player

What about her sister Blackfire is she still illustrated with a similar but even darker energy energy expulsion or does she do green now as well. Assuming she still exists I mean.
    [IMG]
    AC
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Blackfire has been retconned to Darkfire, because her previous name was deemed 'too offensive' :rolleyes:
  19. Agent Canada Active Player

Really? Well at least Darkfire is still a pretty relatable name for her. Thanks DarkVisor.
    AC
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Nononono! Was just kidding!! Have no idea what her name is or even if she's still in the comics
    • Like x 1