Countdown to Water Powers: Week Six! (Updated!)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 20, 2017.

1. IronicTacoSauce New Player

How do I access the open episodes? (Sorry big noob here)
  2. bmce84 Loyal Player

Just play the game, the only difference is that any locked area you have the CR to play will be available and you will be able to collect gear and feats from it (note that the last Episode, 28, will still be sub or pay only).
  3. IronicTacoSauce New Player

Aight! Thx man!
  4. The Game Well-Known Player

thanks mepps for not mentioning the gift being redeem on only one toon... -_- I wanted it on my main but welp...
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Mepps may not have mentioned it (nor was it mentioned in the news), but it was mentioned several other places
  6. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Also Can you Remember the Last time a FREE Gift was Redeemable on ALL Toons? I know its been a Long Time that I can remember
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: We are no longer planning on any livestreaming tomorrow. We were pretty excited to walk everyone through the major revamp changes and reveal the new capsule, but everyone involved with streaming regularly is too ill to move forward with a stream in a way that is, well, watchable. Sorry about that!

We will look into a reschedule or repurpose of the revamp stream for post-launch, and the capsule itself will be revealed in-game tomorrow with its launch.
    • Like x 1
  8. SixSigma Well-Known Player

Hope everyone gets well soon.
    • Like x 2
  9. spack2k Steadfast Player

hope everyone gets well, last time we had no live stream we ended up with this ugly material Time Torn...
    • Like x 2
  10. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

OK thanks for letting us know. Hope any poorly devs get well soon! :)
    • Like x 2
  11. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Hope they get well soon. You know what they say... drink lots of water. ;)
    • Like x 5
  12. xxsniperxxjacob Level 30

Is the update still going live tomorrow? I hope it is I'm looking forward to it
  13. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER SAD!!!
    • Like x 1
  14. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

That's what happens when you treat people like the server hamsters right before a major launch. ;)
    See I even found an old pic online of one outside in the grass.
    [IMG]
    (fyi - no clue what this was for, found it and had to put it in here)
    • Like x 4
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Every time this gets posted, I personally contact those involved so they never forget. They really appreciate it and me.
    • Like x 11
  16. The Anxient Loyal Player

Will there be something to see the collection rewards? Even if it's just pictures, so that we can see what we are working towards? Hope everyone gets to feeling better.
    • Like x 1
  17. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

That was the warm up before the 1st FNL Jens was hard on Mepps back then .
    • Like x 2
  18. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Have you guys been kicking rocks again?
    • Like x 2
  19. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Need to change your sig lol.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Check the website for a few images of the TC stuff.
    • Like x 3